1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #29

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Q: Why do vaccinations hurt so much?

A: Because they inject you in the damned muscle, and it bruises like buggery.

Ouch.

2. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

No not a girl, 2 girls... and no it's not love in the I loce you way but two really complex situations.

But thats not all, there are also some other things going on but right now I don't feel like tasking about those.

Well anyway I do understand the stuff we get at school right now so I need less time to study and have time to re find myself!

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Good for you. I was sort of worrying. Asking *yourself* questions and finding the answers is the best way.

4. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Yes indeed normally it helps. So why would this time be different? Thanks!

5. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Today has been way too long. I have had one hour of sleep since 7 am yesterday morning, and it is now 4:40 pm. I'm absolutely exhausted. :sleep:

I just wish that my last class of today was already gone, since I just want to sleep.

6. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Grrr! I have to go to work an hour early....and I get off an hour late! What ever happened to: if you go in early, you get off early? :grr:

That only gives me 30 minutes of play time! :rolling:

7. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

But more pay?

8. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Thats rough Kitrax, you need some :beer: :D

There there Lai, you can sleep after class... or during ;)

As for thrills in my life, I got purple nurpled twice today by the same guy. He used to be kind of a friend, but he's REALLY annoying now. He's a little shorter than I am but almost as strong, but he loves to taunt and insult me. I usually ignore him, but he nurpled me so I got him back so we were even. Then he got me back and thus made it uneven. He doesn't quit.
    See, the main tactic is to sneak up behind the other then grap the other's nipples and twist! He always gets me when I least expect it or when there is too many people passing behind me for me to note each one. So I have devised a defense as well as a basic weapon. I have taped a large piece of cardboard to the chest area of an undershirt I have, thus creating armour hands can't grab onto. As for the weapon, I cut off the worn thumb of an old glove and taped onto it, a peice of metal which I modified to make it very rough, like sand paper. So he won't be able to get me, and if he doesn't give up or really makes me mad, I'll get him good.

As the saying goes, and eye for and eye makes the whole world blind. But, meh.

9. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

At last! Class is over, and I can get some sleep. It's been one of those weeks, and it's only Wednesday.

Argh. At least I'm done classes for the week. Now I just need to write a massive essay. Oh joy.

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *hugs Lai*

I think I will go to sleep soon.... but i think I am working past my block here :D

11. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I've been gone for a while. Did anyone miss me? I didn't lose my internet connection or anything I just basically spent the last two weeks in bed and not in a good way.

12. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I noticed you were gone. Hope everything is ok now. Here you go:

:banana: A banana a day keeps the doctor away...or is that a monkey.....hmmm

13. Arabwel

Media:
    *hugs Dragonfly*

Welcome back!

On the other hand, revision is a female dog.

14. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Wha! I just hit a really, really hard scene to write which is bogging down awfully.

I guess that's what happens when you make the main character move the remains of children who have just jumped out of skyscrapers...

... Probably good for the plot though. And I still haven't fallen behind in words, so yay. Just got to get away from dangerous scenes like this ...

15. Gavin de Valge Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Finally overhauled my profile and location. I hope that explains why I was absent through the entire election debate and commentary. I wish I had been watching it live, but I was on an airplane...

16. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Procrastinating like hell here.

17. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Phew... I was wrong about bad vaccination practice. Wasnt a bruise. Just side effects. :rolleyes:

18. Arabwel

Media:
    Am getting somewhere with the fic; go me!

i really need to get to the store soon.... butit's cold. And dark. Yuck.

19. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

12 hours of sleep is wonderful. Now I get to work on an essay, then go to choir rehersal. Oh joy.

Essays are evil.

20. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Second that.

Then again, life is too short to be complaining about them. :p ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.