1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #29

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    :bang: :bang: :bang:

Please tell me to stop dayfreaming about pretty pop stars and to get back to writing?

3. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

*dumps a bucket of water over Ara*

Get back to writing :p

:banana:

I get to go practice Christmas songs this evening for choir. It's still too early to think about Christmas!

4. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Well lets see if my annual four part November "Christmas stuff too early - this is nuts" checklist has been met yet.

(1) Stores have their Christmas displays out already - check - As of October 29th :eek:

(2) at least two houses in my neighbourhood have Christmas decorations up (excluding the houses that never took down their Christmas lights after last Christmas :rolleyes: ) - check as of last Sunday.

(3) my family has asked me at least twice for a list of things that I want for Christmas - check as of last Friday.

(4) Non-stop barrage of Christmas music everywhere I go - Not yet, thank God.

Well, only three out of four so far. :shake:

5. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Today was so much fun. :D

6. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

New Gem :borg:
    Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! :banana: :shake:
    I think im turning into a vampire. Its 2 in the bloody morning already :borg:

7. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Oh my god today felt like a bad trip!

Maybe because I did escape dead yesterday, or maybe because Í try to drink less coffee...

I couldn't concentrate at school worked verry slowly at work and I think some customers thought I was stoned or something when I asked them to repeat their question for a thirth time or gave a ****ty reply :p

Weird day :S

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Went to school evening to discuss my options for years 12 and 13. Going to do A levels and most people do four.

So I'll attempt five :p
    IT, Computing, Maths, Business Studies and Psychology. Will be hard, for Computing I will have to get to the boys school, might have to learn to drive.

I can legally drive a year early because of certain... cirsumstances, but Mutti would rather wait until I was 17, the legal age to drive, before we consider it.

So only another year to go.

On secretary at the school this evening kept *staring* at me and wouldn't stop. I don't know why. Mutti thinks she may be offended because apparently I was looking 'satanic' wearing scorpion earrings, large black coat, a snake ring and a large dragon necklace. So I don't know...

Now I can't open my coursework that is due in tomorrow. Happy days.

9. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I'm actually only 2 Winds away from finishing Shadows of Undrentide. Surreal.

10. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

@ Tal

Ugh, I hated Shadows of Undrentide. The ending is a let-down as well.

11. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

:p I feel like a new born gothic black metal banana!

12. Arabwel

Media:
    Bananas,. Yay. I haven't written nearly enough today... Ijust keep getting distractwed.

:bang:

I am almost tempted to ask to be banned for the rest of November from FAI so I cvould gget something done... but then again, who would I buug with innesscant questions about stuff? :D

13. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

falling in love hurts when it is from a great hight!

14. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Fate (or God?) intervened for me yesterday - I was sitting at the bus stop minding my own business and reading "Wolves Of the Calla" after having missed the bus I wanted by about 15 seconds when a 'random' woman came looking for the next bus going in the general direction I was headed (not in those words - she asked about the actual area itself) and we got chatting, next thing you know, she has my phone numbers and she's going to call for more of a chat soon.

And she called me "handsome and intelligent"!!

Oh, and I've also now got 4 days to find $100 for a round-trip to Family Court in Sydney and I don't get paid for another 6 days. :bang:

15. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Ah, the joys of choir. I'm always so hyper after rehersal, and I haven't had any caffeine. So much fun!

Unfortunately, our concert is in three weeks, and we're still nowhere near ready for it.

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I'm cold.

I hate winter...too damn cold. Why can't water freeze at a more reasonable temp...like 75 degrees(F)? If it did, I'd like snow a lot more. :nuts: :rolling:

17. Arabwel

Media:
    :bang:

Disregard anything but the smiley.

18. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

[​IMG] :roll: :spin: :wave: :banana: HAPPY DIWALI :rolling: :shake: :thumb: :hippy:

19. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Ah, all hail the festival of light. I wish I had some Diwali-celebrating neighbours to bring me some tasty snacks!

20. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Didn't she have alcohol in her breath? :lol: ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.