1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #29

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Nov 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Heed the Golden Guideline: No more than 5 posts from one person per one page of RB. If you feel the need for more, you should be in the chatroom. This isn't really going to be enforced strictly, only if we see someone who's gone way over it repeatedly. So by the time you've gone over it, you should have a nagging feeling that all you're doing is spamming. At that point, it'd be a good idea to count how many posts you've made on a single page and tone it down.

2. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Brrrr, I just got out of bed and it is really cold in here. Wow, the wind is just howling outside. One of these days I am actually going to have to remember to set the thermostat back up to a reasonable temperature at night.

3. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

Ouuuch. Restoring 5 gigs of stuff from backups is painful... REALLY painful.

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Whatever you do in the morning tends to be painful. Even sleeping. I would surely like to go to bed for more, but at this stage it would only make my head hurt. Luckily, I've escaped that. But it was close.

5. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

/me is #4. Big deal. Anyways, Going back to school after a free week is gonna be nasty.

6. Defspeal Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Ooo number 5, I should be at work but I'm leaning back in a big comfortable chair pretending to look at a Mass spectrum

7. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Guess I'll take #6 while I procrastinate a bit :)

8. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

I thought this random babbling post wouldn't have that "i'm first" race... fat chance.

And i restored the backups 13 hours ago, i just woke up and still feel the pain.

Had to reformat and install win2k. Well, at least it's memory control beats 98SE anytime.

9. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

I hate Macs, I hate them with a passion...

10. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Win 2K sucks a great deal. I hate it. I also hate Win ME. Both made me return to 98.

11. Balle Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

i hate everything......

spam too....

cheers!

12. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Today, at the store, i saw someone from my past wwho still causes painful memopries... soemone who threw into sharp relief so manyu, many things...

My computer studies teacher from 7th grade; trhe man who valiantly tried to teach me how to type.

I copuldn't bear facing him :p

13. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Woo Hoo - four degrees celsius with gusting wind and rain - what fun. Give me snow anyday over this.

I park at a small parking lot that fits about 30 cars in two rows of 15. There is no gate mechanism, you have to buy a ticket from a machine located near the entrance and display it on the dashboard - or else risk getting ticketed or towed. Given the location of the machine it is impossible to buy a ticket without getting out of the vehicle. Why do so many people insist on stopping their cars in the parking lot driveway, thus blocking everyone else who wants to get in, and then getting out to buy the ticket? Is it really such a hardship to park the car is a spot and walk the short distance back and forth to the machine?

14. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Wow...number 14...must be quickest yet in a RB...pathetic. :nono:

Ah well...

15. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Managed to introduce myself to the neighbours nby getting locked outside and asking to use the phone to call my aunt to bring me the spare key.... go me!

:bang:

Still blocked in writing.

16. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Alas, weekend is here... And it'll be fun! I'm going with 18 of my friends to a cottage for the whole weekend... woo-hoo!

My French teacher is evil. He want to make us feel bad because we have a life outside school and we don't spend enough time for his class. To him we should spend about 3-4 hours a day at home plus the classes... I hate him Vade retro Claude!

Hey, I'm 16th and I'm 16 years old...

17. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Yay, I managed to get my flu shot yesterday! :roll:

18. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well, Rally, getting that shot is important for someone your age. :p

...oh, wait...

19. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Once more I feel like roast chicken :S.

Coffee is good want some more before I go to work.

Flu? I hope my system is resistant without a shot... Can't stand neeldels....

20. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    I'm sure there will soon be a pot of homemade chicken soup simmering on my stove, just for extra insurance against the flu.

And FYI, Splunge, I'd've given up my shot to you (as my ELDER) if I wasn't pregnant. ;) :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.