1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #27

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Oct 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Goooooodmoooorning, SP!

Well, it's almost 12AM here, but nontheless I wish you all a morning as fine as mine has been.
    Whoaw! I feel good!
    /me is moving to soulmaster James B's song now.

Could I possibly in looove? Mhmmmh... :)

2. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

You spin me right round, baby right round...

3. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Bah.

My TV fianlly works, and I ended up channel surfing last night, switching between Stargate SG-1, Start Tek TNG and Girl, Interrupted.

*groan*

Someone shoot me now?

On the other hand, if my latest Nano idiocy works, this time next year I might actually be a published author. since I found a nice little pblisher that just might accept crammy fantasyu.

(if the book I read last night, published by them, was any indication, they will...)

I hate life. And its cold, too.

4. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

/me gives Ara a personal bubble

Mine works wonders. It keeps the world at an arm's length, is never too hot or too cold, and has satellite, with over 4.7 million channels and free internet.

The best part is that computers inside upgrade themselves and never fail.

5. Arabwel

Media:
    Aww, thanks :D

*huggles Jaguar*

I think I should go to therapy mpore often... I am hogging the net access in the waiting room. And I still have 2 hours reserved at the library... go me!

6. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Afternoon

We just finished the final paper! But still no bunnies are included!

Il ike bunnies I like Rabbits I follow them down the rabbit hole and offcourse through the looking glass :) .

7. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Master of Nuhn, she wouldn't be Flemish now would she? :p

8. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I'm sorry to disappoint you, Uytuun. :D :p

9. Uytuun Gems: 25/31

Media:
    Damn, but we still stay friends, right? :p

10. Arabwel

Media:
    I think my hair hates me.

*sigh*

Yes, i am trying to depress myself so i can be happily bouncing off the walls come November... :p

11. Master of Nuhn

Media:
    Uytuun, if it's not hurting your feelings to see me, I'd like to stay friends. But my lady will be very jealous when she sees us talking like this! :shake:

12. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Love or friendship has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get – only what you are expecting to give. ;)

13. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    @MoN stop calling me lady! :lol:

14. Arabwel

Media:
    Am feeling v. warm & fuzzy; someone whose writing I adore is actually recommending something I wrote for other people to read.

*sigh*

But I also think I might be sick.

And that's literally, mind you, and physically :p

15. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

*Tasteless joke warning*

Four bad things about being a penis: You have a hole in your head, your best friend is a *****, your closest neighbor is an *******, and everytime you get excited you throw up!

*End tasteless joke warning*

16. Uytuun Gems: 25/31

Media:
    Well I'll back of for a while then, wouldn't want to make Morgoth jealous. I'm not like that. Best of luck to the two of you. :D

17. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

All my friends go to a concert tomorrow but I can't because I have to work :( Not fair!

18. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

A concert costs money, whereas work brings in money. You'll be so much wealthier for not going.

19. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

whats the concert? is it worth bunking off work for?

20. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'm up late again! I hate going to work drowsy, but **** it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.