1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #27

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Oct 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
  2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hmm, this thread grew damn fast...

Ten days 'till NaNo!

3. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Another day at school... working on the paper... boring? Yes it is... Need more coffee...need more violent flash toons...need more music!

I bought the Epica dvd/cd yesterday but had no time to watch it yet, so if I can't sleep this night I know what to do! Also bought the new Elis and for as far that I heart it it was great! (If you like Nightwish and/or After Forever check this band out!).

That's all for now!

4. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Hmm, I must wonder at all the Nightwish and After Forever comparisions I'm hearing lately - they sounds absolutely nothing alike...

*Makes note to check out this band :) )

5. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Okay, now I really want to go on that tour that JSBB linked to. One of the places on Santorini, Akrotiri, was what my professor was telling us about yesterday.

In other news, I really am not looking forward to my day. Five hours of class spread from 10am until 7pm. Oh well, after this, my weekend and week of vacation start.

6. chevalier

Media:
    A little over an hour till my RCC marriage law class starts. Public economic law (eek!) follows and then I'm free. The bad thing is tomorrow classes start at 8 am.

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *huggles Chev*

aww, poor wittlwe one...

I finally slept :D a little less than 4 hours, and taht was only 'cause y back would've otherwise killed me.

Now, I have food in the fridge, a splint n my wrist, various meds and the damn filwe finally loaded...

*snicker*

I just hope my wittle hand heals before Nov 1st...

8. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Is it just me or have I seen a lot of snicker, nigger, nicker, and other non-commentary noises inside this topic? :hmm:

9. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Greek music rocks... it does. :love:
    :hmm:
    Although "rocks" doesnt seem to be the right term, methinks. More like: It carries one away.
    Sto pa kai sto xanalew. What a song.

I have been cornered already - they dared me to stop listening to it all day - alas, I denied them their wish courageously. :D

10. Arabwel

Media:
    Hey!

I ahve a llegitimate excuse for the wort typing ein my admittedlty colorful history: I have my right hand in a splint andd my eyes short with too much caffeine so I can't even see the keys properly :p

11. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] @Aikanaro I said that Elis sounds like Nightwish and After Forever so I ment it had influences from both... Also when you listen to the first After Forever album, there are a few parts that sound alike...

But Elis also reminds me of another band but I can't tell witch one, can't remember...

Anyway the board is acting strangely at my computer like I can't enter the dvd/vcr topic and something went wrong first time I tried to add this message I got a message saying: Missing Message our something...

12. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    It was running quite slowly for me earlier... but I just chalked it down to the boards personality. Maybe she doesnt like us. :grin:

13. Arabwel

Media:
    Heh

Randomness.... bananas... complete onsense... pictures of bunnies...

Someone gimme spurs

14. el timtor Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Hey, all. Good to be back. My, but how this post has grown!
    Anyone for coffee? :coffee:

/me gives Ara some spurs

15. chevalier

Media:
    Code:
                  )    )    )
                 (    (    (
                  )    )    )
                 (    (    (
              _----------------
             / \              /
             \__\            /
                _\          /_
               /  \________/  \
               \______________/

16. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Four hours of class down, one to go. I hate my schedule.

I need some sort of caffeine that isn't coffee.

Suggestions, anyone?

17. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Nice one Chev!

@Arab You just mentioned 2 of my favourite things!

Bananas and Bunnies oh I love to talk about bunnies, they helped me during lot's of conversations!

18. Son of Bhaal Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Strong, white, one sugar thanx chevalier, dont give n e to arab"typo"wel though, think shes had enough...

Whats the best thing about bananas and rabbits?

19. Arabwel

Media:
    Oy, SleepleSS, drop the b, will ya?

*randomness*

I want those spurs, dammit!

Also, I wantr a screencapping program...

20. JSBB Gems: 31/31

Jolt Cola. As the slogan on the can bragged "All the sugar and twice the caffeine of a regular cola". Oh, and it tastes absolutely vile - liquid tar comes to mind. :D

It sold quite well at my University when I was a student although I have heard that it was banned from the vending machines, campus stores and cafeterias a few years ago. Pity, it certainly helped me pull a few all-nighters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.