1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #27

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Oct 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Dragonfly, you've got the fluffy white stuff already? Wow. I'm definately glad to be living here then. It's just been getting colder and colder, but no white stuff yet, fortunately.

Maybe I should move to a warmer climate. I hate cold weather.

Maybe I should head to bed and hope that this cold weather will just go away.

EDIT: New page!

2. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    It's starting to get cold here in Utah too. There is already snow on some of the taller mountains near Salt Lake City.

I'm just glad that I don't have to shovel snow at all this comming winter! :rolling:

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    It's a bad thing that uni starts in five hours. It's a worse thing that uni ends in thirteen hours.

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Poor Chev...

*huggles Chev*

I am unusually hyper... go me!

5. Celesialraven Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

It snowed yesterday... then again today, and as a few minutes from now, it'll be snowing tomorrow. It doesnt stop, it just keeps coming. 'Course as things tend to be, when my friends and i were playing card games at a Tim Hortens, cars were ramming into each other on the road beside the window. Amazing how people dont remember how to drive in snow when they've lived with it all their lives. Ah well, more entertainment for me :)

6. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Well, my state cured over a decade of drought in one season... now we just have to deal with the sinkholes...

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    @Celesialraven, where do you live and what does Tim Hortons sell...I'm wondering because the name Tim Horton is on my pay chceck, along with Baha Fresh Mexican Gill... :rolling:

8. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

@chev

When the meek finally inherit the earth...the bold will hire a team of lawyers to tie it up in the court system. :p

9. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

The snow is here too. I had to take a few detours to get home. We are never prepared for the first snowfall it seems.

10. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Summer is on its way here! It is now much lighter in the morning and the evenings and getting pretty warm too. It won't be long before the first barbecue of the season........

11. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

Email me some ribs, eh.

They just don't taste the same done in an oven.

12. Celesialraven Gems: 11/31

@Kitrax
    I'm nestled right in the bosom of Saskatchewan, tucked away between wheat fields, and roads. Tim Horton’s is kind of like a Canadian version of Starbucks, only... well, it came first and it's actually affordable. It's a donut\coffee shop. Oddly enough, there are at least 8 in my city... Coffee, can never get enough :) .

Back to the point (rambly me gets when tired), Tim Horton used to be a hockey player before he kinda sold off his name(c1970's??) to the coffee shop.

13. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

Don't forget pies. They make one mean banana cream pie.

14. Yirimyah Gems: 11/31

Last week it got to 100deg. Farenheit or 38deg. Celcius here. :lol:

15. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Why does the small town in which I live require *five* butchers?

16. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Wel, I am glad I am *anywhwere* but Here, Yirmyah! :D

@ Midwinter: You don't happen to live in Sunnydale, do you....?

17. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

@chev: I usually seem to be attracted to larger girls, to put it nicely, and I have no idea why, I've been told that maybe subconciously I have been given the idea that they are less up-themselves and therefore less likely to reject someone like me.

Perhaps the flaw in the whole process is me.

Anyway, first day today at my work-experience job and it was really good, worked with a real hottie who was also a really fun person to work with. Shame she has a boyfriend who works there as well. :p

[ October 19, 2004, 09:36: Message edited by: Aldazar ]

18. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

You know, I read an interesting article about workplace accidents the other day...

/me winks conspiratorially at Aldazar

19. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

/me rubs hands in anticipation...

Tell me more Jaguar! :grin:

Also - new gem!! 1200 posts!! Yay me! :thumb:

Oops, make that 1201 posts.

20. Yirimyah Gems: 11/31

"Here" is Sydney, Australia. It's only, oh, 20 degrees Celcius here now... and thats quite cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.