1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #27

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Oct 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
  2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Who do voodoo?

(Woo hoo hoo)

3. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I can't believe it's not butter.

4. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Carryover from the last one....

Too bad the insurance company cancelled the policy without notifying us... grrr. Of course, this is the same insurance company that fired me because I was costing them too much in medical bills...

5. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

And a another one?

There aren't Random Babblings forever, stop spamming!

... oh, wait. Nevermind. Carry on.

6. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

random babbling post #27
    and this is the 6th post

7. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Supposedly 7th, and rain sucks.

8. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    "I'm the Jesus of Suburbia!"
    I just got the new Green Day CD...yay!

I'm so glad that Green Day is comming back to Utah for the second time in one year! I was lucky enough to win tickets to the Pepsi Smash concert that you could only get tickets by winning them off of the radio...and now I get to drop like $75 for two tickets to be able to see them again. :rolling:

9. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Yin and Yang I made the top 10 :D Another day another coffee...

10. Yirimyah Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

@Dragonfly:
    I can't believe it's not edible!

Re RBP#26: harbourboy was wrong. Heh.

11. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Why does BTA suddenly remind me of the babe?

Thanks a lot, now I have that song stuck in my head.

For those who wondered: Agent Sands is a character played by Johnny Depp in Once Upon a Time in Mexico, and if you haven't seen it, go see.

Still lookinng for the screencap.

If I mysteriously disappear for a while, i think it might be appendixtis or whatever...

12. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    no fun, Ara :( Hope you feel better.

13. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Heh...can't believe I made it on the first page for once. :D

I've got my reports due tomorrow and I have only like 2000 words done. 3000 more to go...

:bang: It's going to be a looong night :bang:

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *hugs Faraaz*

There, there, it'll get better...

I am going through Nano angst already.

Last year I was in school, and completed in 19 days. This year, i shall not be distracted, so I wonder if i can do it in less?

15. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Latin translation and a phonetics transcription await. It's times like this that make me wish I drank coffee.

16. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

It's times like these I really consider dropping out. All this work has to pay off right? RIGHT?

Thing is, everytime I think about Bill Gates and Steve Jobs etc, I feel all this work is such a waste. :(

Back to MS Word for the next 20 mins or so I guess. :alien:

17. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

First page, yippee. I am so tired. It's time for caffeine, just to stay awake at my desk. Grrr. I need a week OFF.

Good night, Gracie.

18. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

Well, I'm looking forward to a fun weekend...

Me and the rest of the "subversive left-wing" faculty are meeting on Friday to watch the debate.

I know what that means - lots of beer, a few bottles of wine, and some incredibly slurred philosophical debate and political grandstanding!

Should be loads of fun...

(Yes, in this part of the country, I would be considered both "subversive" and "left-wing" - kinda scary, neh?)

This'll be two great weekends in a row for me (which are usually few and far between). This last saturday, the ball-and-chain and I went to a musical in Ft. Worth - "Thoroughly Modern Millie" (winner of six Tonys, iirc) - good musical, fantastic performance hall, lots of fun, artsy-shmartsy froo-froo blah blah blah. Another weekend that involved an inordinate amount of wine!

19. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    A break from uni classes. I got something wrong and the lecture that took place wasn't intended for my year. Not like they told that to us clearly - I bet lots of people have been cofused. Hope they won't bug me too much about switching courses to gain enough credits for the year. Argh, can they ever do something right?

Forty minutes till they close this cafe and an hour till my last class starts. Some English. Could teach that level myself, but come on, won't complaint about credits. That's the purpose of this course, after all. Don't really want to write assignments in legal French, thank you very much.

Need something to drink. That kebab was definitely too salty. What did they put in it? And kids behind my back. Good I'm writing in English. Don't like people looking over my shoulder. I could swear they're devoting me more attention than I'd like them to. Or maybe that's their general manner of being. Oh my, I'll devote lots of time to teaching my children proper manners. And proper pronunciation of English and French (the kids are showing off tongues).

And I haven't been drinking any alcohol for ages. Like ten days or something. Bought myself some Leffe. About my favourite beer.

20. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Bored...
    Ill...
    Too much homework...

On an upside...
    Starting grade two fencing...
    Somewhow formed a band called the Genetically Modified Squirrels...

Another downside...
    I'm the singer :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.