1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #26

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Sep 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Uncle Splunge? I thought we all agreed on Grandpa. Or was it decrepit? :D

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Hint: there was a book... and a Disney movie...

3. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Well, uncle...grandpa, he still bounces on my knee. :lol:

4. chevalier

Media:
    I'm running another psycho through the Spine of the World. My IWD2 paladin/sorcerer owns. Hurrah for Chevaddon the Undershaved. He can cast 8 paralysing Chromatic Orbs 8 times on level 5. That or shield, adding an instant +7 to defence. Don't even need those Arcane Armour feats. The idea is to get surrounded and use Gedlee's Loop. Or lure them into a narrow pass and apply Aggannazzar's Scorcher. The real fun will begin when I get the Web spell... And I guess I'm getting Fireball with the closest level-up. Web and Fireball... :D Or lightning bolt. Lightning bolt is more in line with my personality.

5. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

You know Chev, sometimes I am not sure whether to respect you or to fear for you. :-D

Personally I think my halfing assassin in BG2 will show you all, but that is just my opinion.

*edit* I believe talk like a pirate day is tommorow. I can feel it already!

6. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31

Daily words of wisdom.

What most people need to learn in life is how to love people and use things instead of using people and loving things.

7. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Spent the day cleaning up the debris left by the hurricane. Right now, nothing seems to have a bead on Florida... I hope it lasts. The city sewer systems still arent' back up to par.... gotta be careful not to flush too much water out of the house.
    However, unemployment in this state should go down... all hands will be needed to build back up.

8. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    It's almost midnight and the rain has started to pour outside. I think I'll stay up late and browse the net. First topic is sleepwalking. I've never done it but I'd like to know if it's true you shouldn't wake up a sleepwalker.

9. fade Gems: 13/31

I think it would be fine to wake one up, but, I am pretty sure one would/could fall down upon waking up. Least that would be my main concern. Hell, my brother used to sleep walk, and he would talk while he did it. Was kinda weird.

10. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    NOOO! dont wake up sleepwalkers! You'd be ruining their training to be a zombie!

11. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Hey, I have over 700 posts!

Homework still sucks.

12. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

India cricket team getting its ass handed to it by Pakistan. :bang: Again :bang: In England. :bang:

13. chevalier

Media:
    Back from church and dinner, which was my first meal of the day, which makes it a perfect time for a coffee.

14. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Uuuuuhh. I dont feel so good.

15. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Drink lots of water, take some aspirin (unless it's nausea) and go to sleep for a while

16. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Mwah, sometimes just feeling content and cheery makes things look up by themselves. :)

Well, not in joacqin's case I guess.

17. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    What helped was an extremely greasy meal. Works every time! I do wonder why the hell I insisted on taking those shots in addition to the heroic amount of beer I had imbibed.

18. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I have not done any school work today. This is not good. I need to review stupid Latin grammar before my 9am class tomorrow.

Ick. Not my idea of fun.

19. chevalier

Media:
    Poor you. I recall putting Latin grammar in my head by force a day before a test. And she started giving us tests each Wednesday. Fortunately, she eventually switched to translations and we were able to learn grammar in a less stressful way.

/me gives you a mug of hot tea :)

20. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.