1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #26

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Sep 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Blech... off to school in 5 mins... no time to read all the RB... guess I'll put it off till this afternoon
    :borg:

2. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

And for some reason I can't put my finger on, I am think that it was painted from a priest's PoV. :D

3. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I feel like a stick sticking in somthing sticky!

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    The key to enlightenment is pain. With pain wisdom comes and those who know not true pain know not true wisdom. Those will not be englightened who have not suffered.

[Chev 5, 67]

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Today has been a nasty day, but I did spend last night creatively... namely, writing.

Am getting some of my last files out of the hellhole I was in before mom's attck, which is good... btu I still can't get ll of them :(

Life sux.

6. chevalier

Media:
    Poor Ara :(

Life truly sucks, but mine seems to have taken a break. I'm actually happy. Can't believe I am.

7. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Arrr! I had written a big-ass post... then some popup appeared. And now it's all gone.
    Can't be bothered to rewrite.
    Keep breathing Ara... everything will eventually work out for better. (Well maybe it won't be at least you'll still be breathing)
    Had a great night last night - consequently, I feel miserable now... How shrill these contrasts are.
    At least it's almost weekend.
    Wow, I've RB'ed a decent bit afterall
    BTW Caleb, down to the bottom of the neck. So, not very long, but a *lot* longer then roughly 90% of all guys I know.
    :borg:

8. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Diets suck.....

9. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Wow I'm impressed, I just received a client's accounting records - prepared using one of the major commercial accounting software packages, and they are out of balance.

I am fairly certain that the software doesn't even allow you to post an unbalanced entry without having to override at least one error message.

Also, one has to question why on earth the bookkeeper wouldn't notice this when the fact that the books are not balanced shows up in big bold print on the trial balance.

To make things even better my request for an electronic copy of the computer files has resulted in my receiving - you guessed it - a big envelope full of printouts. :rolleyes:

10. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well, I guess that explains why they are coming to you. :D

11. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Guess they are trying to make you earn your fee :shake:

12. Nizidramanii'yt Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

I just ate some food.... (interesting)

Funny you mentioned some parent being dead. A friend of mine had her dad deceased last week... And in school there was another mother (of some kid) who passed away too. A sad week, and for me too, for it was school. Well, if I should have learned more the other year, I would have finished school. Redoing a year isn't bad though, but I guess you people all left school life behind. (in some cases a long time ago)

Also, do you have any hints on how to appear adult in forums other than typing grammatically correct. I am normally quite serious, but I think my post seem childish. (Help me, whine whine)

13. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Just do what chev does. Talk about never sleeping, how relationships are hopeless, and how coffee and alcohol are the only two fluids you need.

I thought he was 90 for the first few days I posted. :D

14. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

It's 363 days until my next birthday.

15. Nizidramanii'yt Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

Imagine a 90 year old sage posting here. That's what we truly need.

A forum sage...

Who is the 'elder' here at the forum?

16. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

There is a whole thread somewhere in SS surveying the age of SP members. We found 2 or 3 characters who were well into retirement but did not post regularly. I think we established that the mighty Splunge was the oldest regular (i.e. at least daily) poster.

17. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG]
    Yes, and trust me - when you get older, it's very important to be regular. :xx:

18. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Johnny Ramone is dead! Shock! We will miss this Legendary Punkrocker!

19. chevalier

Media:
    All respect people could possibly have for you will be worthless to you if you won't be able to respect yourself. The only way to earn your own respect is to bear with the truth as it is. Seek the truth and it shall make you free.

20. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Looking at his posts, I shudder to think how sage like Chev will sound like at 90.

Then again at this rate he should be insane in a couple of years :shake:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.