1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #26

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Sep 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Cirque du soleil! My brother was in the Cirque du soleil for a few years. He met his wife there also. Now they have three daughters and they are all performers. (Not in the Cirque but doing theatre and acrobatic stuff)

2. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    That's really cool Dragonfly!

Will they seek to emulate the "flying Graysons" of batman forever? :grin:

3. Yirimyah Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

I went and saw Cirque du Soleil last night. Quidam.

WOW!

4. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Badger badger badger Mushroom Mushroom! I love Mushrooms, not to eat theme just the word Mushroom!

I almost had Mushroom Mushroom! as line instead of we're on a mission to destroy ride with us :p

5. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Lots of things happening lately.

It seems I can say I have a relation now, or at least there's a start and all things look positive. Cool and funny girl. Darn! I like her!

On the other hand, my uncle is in hospital now, at the IC. Dunno if he's gonna make it after this massive heart attack (for the dutch, what is 'Hart-infarct' in english?). If someone could possibly earn the title of 'second father', it would be him. And seeing my dad died about 15 months ago, he's rather special to me.

I don't know if I should feel happy or not. So I decided just to be happy. :)

I will walk tall, keeping faith and enjoying both the good and the bad things that happen to me. :thumb: :good:

6. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

I think infarct (or perhaps infarction) is also an English word. Cardiac infarct would probably be the best translation.

7. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Cardiac infarct I was thinking about that to, so must be right.

Damn I still have 2 questions of my homework open and I don't know how to answer them :( But since it's important, for a mark and stuff, I must com up with something...

8. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

@Dragonfly:

What shows did your brother do? I used to go watch the Cirque du Soleil when I was younger, and I loved watching it. The music is so fantastic.

@Yirimyah:
    Wow indeed. I loved watching Quidam when I saw it a few years ago. :)

9. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

This is so weird. For the last four days...I've been going to bed at 9 am and waking up at 6 pm. My bio-clock-thingy is so messed up right now. :confused:

Any tips on how to get back to non-vampiric sleeping habits? :roll:

10. Master of Nuhn

Master of Nuhn Wear it like a crown Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Faraaz, wait an other 12 ours before you go sleeping. I don't know if there is better advice, but this usually works for me.

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Mushrooms are the most vile edible things ever to grow on the face of the earth! I can't believe people are willing to eat fungus! :sick:

My allergies are going crazy today...I think my body is becoming immune to Alegra 180mg, which is the only thing that helps...and if I'm right, I'll have to go to my allergist to get as many as 4 shots per week to help desensitize my body, mainly my nose, from all the things I'm allergic to.

The worst part is that less than 2 years ago I wasn't allergic to anything except for grass. :bang: :rolling:

12. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Take a piece of paper and write: "You're It!" on it now give it the the firdt person you see it's good fun!

13. teekc Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

i found a victoria's secret thong full of youthful colors swimming among my dried laundry in the drier. Ohhhh the secret, ohhh the victoria, ohhhh youth...

14. Kam Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Victoria had better watch it. She doesn't have many secrets left.

15. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    @teekc, and then you come out of the closet to tell us you are a dragqueen right?

16. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

If x is my school work, and y are my computer games, and z is myself, the question is as follows:

Why does y + z = -x?

17. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

It was a beautiful day today. I did some of my community service hours today teaching young girls to swim. Then after that off I went to the park to rollerblade! The leaves on the trees are starting to change the park looks so beautiful. Bought some peanuts and fed the fat little squirrels. :lol:

18. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Today was good didn't do everything I wanted to do but still did a lot...

The rest can wait till tomorow!

19. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Daylight savings has started here now and it's dark in the morning again. But sunnier in the evenings. Wahey. :D

20. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Because z = 0? :lol: :shake: :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.