1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #26

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Sep 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Oh my god! The wine is getting me again why is that stuff so tasty?

Listening cradle don't think of my homework talking with friends, life is good tonight!

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Damn... and I am without wine. Need to replenish my stocks soon or I'll go mad. At this time of eerr... evening, it feels weird not to be able to enjoy a glass.

Guess I'll need to finish off that booze I have on the wardrobe.

3. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

@Chev I've got one glass left If you are quick you can have it! It's one of the last bottles so I must look at me dear parents to buy a few new ones :D for all those other nights!

4. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Hey, Teacher, leave those kids alone!

5. chevalier

Media:
    Coffeeeeey! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Ten spoons of coffee powder, some water, and I'm set. It only needs to trickle first...

6. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

That's it chev, you need help.

/me sends chev off to a rehab clinic like Sandra Bullock in 28 days

7. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

NaNo boards are up! I managed to screw up registering three times before I realised that my old account was still there! :bang:

8. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Grrr...My neighbor across the hall sounds drunk and is making a lot of noise coming home...oh, and it's almost 1:30 in the morning. :grr: :rolling:

9. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Mushrooms are evil. Mushrooms are evil. Mushrooms are evil.

10. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    @Ofelix: My whole point was that the people were writing AND pronouncing "avint" instead of "avant"...
    And yes, I am fluent enough in French (more so than in English, in fact) to tell the difference.
    Anyway it doesn't matter, I probably took this one case and thought everyone else did the same. Hey, I can be wrong sometimes too :)

@Faraaz: Look no further! My MS thesis is in microbial genetics! I am the king of Escherichia coli K-12! And if you're more into Salmonella, Yersinia, Vibrio, or Leptospira, I have colleagues that can help!
    So, if you need help with microbiology, you know where to ask!
    As for the other topics... sorry :)

@JSSB: Nope, it's not just in your university. Here, the Computer Science department has perhaps the highest number of students of any department, and the fraction of those that are on probation is BY FAR higher than anywhere else. Sure, some of them are VERY good (we're talking cumulative average of 99% - something that I thought was impossible to get), but the majority seem to be there more to have fun than anything. Not to mention they sometimes have zero knowledge on computers (one Master's student was asking me what the difference between Primary and Secondary IDE and Master and Slave was...

@Deathmage: How DARE you speak so of mushrooms? I love mushrooms! Especially cooked with molten butter... BLISS

Not to say I'm trying to beat Chev, but I stayed up until 3am yesterday.

11. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Mushrooms? Bliss? Reminds me of them err "special" mushrooms. :roll: :xx:
    Origin: From around the world, like, Mexico or Hawai. Taste: Horrid. Joy acceleration: Tremendous. Do's: Good company & good music. Donts: Venture outside. Things to have handy: Chocolate. Hazards: Oh well...

*rambles on*

12. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Ah...I've got the micro lab reports sorted Ziad, thanks for the offer though. :)

The rest...I've got extensions for the floriculture report, which will take me a whole week to do... :(

As for the rest...I'm getting there.

But I must say...a very unhealthy obsession to increase my post count is doing nothing for my academic progress. :p

13. chevalier

Media:
    I'm so incaffeinated I feel pressure getting out of stomach through ears. It seems I last had a good night's sleep some 4 days ago. And it's not like I feel like going to bed tonight, either. Go chev...

14. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

My darling computer seems to need some drastic help, and I really can't afford to do anything right now to help her. :sosad:

I need my computer so I can get my schoolwork done! I can't have her dying on me now. :mommy:

I hate not being able to afford to fix my computer.

15. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I need to start charging people for fixing their computers! Just this month I brought a co-worker's new Dell XPS back from the dead, got my brother-in-law's computer to stop crashing, built 2 computers for people who really couldn't afford them...so I did it for free, and I just finished "modernizing" my friend's old 1998 IBM, which included a new motherboard, new CPU, new hard drive, and as soon as he can afford it, a new video card. :rolling:

16. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    After 4 hours of the same music by Enigma and Cirque du soleil I think I'm ready to go to the great meditaing cloud in the sky. Hot Damn! this stuff's great! :hippy:

17. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Damn I hate dvd's with wrong regions :@ It pisses me off everytime!

Didn't go out to night was a bit sick so I just hang out by a friend try to get some rest now lot of stuff to do in the morning!

By the way Chev, I drank your wine srry!

18. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Well, the wench didn't show up today, so I was feeling violently sick (from nerves) for a reason then. Oh well, maybe I'll go home and drown my sorrows in a few dozen cups of coffee.

19. chevalier

Media:
    Maybe go for the exact opposite and get some sleep? The best cure for sorrows that I know.

20. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    You'll hate mushrooms too if you have to package them for fourteen freaking hours over the weekend.

I used to like them, too...now they represent pure evil.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.