1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #26

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Sep 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Give us this day our daily coffee...

I'm having my breakfast. Guess what? Sure, a cup of coffee. I suppose you also know what my lunch will be.

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Did I forgot to mentiont hat I finally learned how to make coffee? But I still am not drinking it, it's just for the random guests.

I invited my therapist to come see my new place, and have coffee... she's brtinging the munchies, and believe me, i am awaiting that... the local hospital cafeteria has the best pastries I'v ever had.

I think I am getting domestiicated.... urgh.

3. chevalier

Media:
    Seeing to things starts soon. Today is the dentist, tomorrow I'll have to go to uni and get my second year's papers stored. I still need to find two people and get them sign my index book so I would get credits for their classes. I don't need those to move on, but they are handy.

I've moved that site of mine, but I still need to work on the Guestbook before making it available. Yeah, I'm going for my own one and dropping the free service I used for the old site.

4. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    Squeezed on first page...

5. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    In honor of the World Cup of Hockey finals tonight I think I should have some fish for lunch and eat the Finns. :evil:

6. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Unfortunately donuts dont mix with coffee :wail:

However there always are cookies :)

7. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

My bike's rear wheel is broken, I'll have to walk home today... :(

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Reepnorp. you'd be lucky is you merely choked, since the FInns just might give you a severe case of indigestation :evil:

I wish I'd get my stupid TV to work...

9. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    Coffee, Tea...bah, nastey foul beverages!

As too cookies...well they are the most amazingly ingenious invention in the history of the ooniverse! So much pleasure from an edible circle...Amazing!

*goes off to find cookies*

10. chevalier

Media:
    Coffee and tea. The first thing I ate today was dinner. Just meat. Now tea time and have to go. Will be back late afternoon or evening.

11. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Babble, babble, babble. Somebody eat the fish, chop down the beanstalk, and send the astronauts into deep space. Go Cubs!

:D

12. Grovflab Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Hockey... A bunch of grown up men skating around on ice like sissy little schoolgirls! :p

Or it might just be because I have no understanding of that game either....

13. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Babble...
    I don't care much for coffee... I drink it from time to time to remind the multiverse really *does* suck... much better to have tea (a word of advice though... drink it, don't throw the pot and the floor/over the feet)
    PE was great today... I don't think I've ever climbed that much wall during our wall climbing classes... did a really hard one too, now my arms and hands are really aching.
    Still... feels good!
    :borg:

EDIT: Just read up on the end of RB25... Faraaz, I have quite long (for a guy, anyways) hair... and my head has been itchy for years... not bugged or anything (I was the only person in our house *not* affected by a recent plague of hairlice (brought in by my lil' brothers *STUPID* school)) But it's just... itchy. OD's on brainwaves, I think

[ September 14, 2004, 17:40: Message edited by: Big Bald Ranger ]

14. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

BBR, you have long hair for a guy you say, about how long is it? (The hair, you sickos!! ;) )

15. chevalier

Media:
    Coffee... yes, I can get myself one. Why not. Sure.

16. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

I got a new gem ... weee ;)

17. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

This is my post the number 666th. Better celebrate that with something fitting:

:evil: HAIL SATAN! :evil:

18. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

HAIL!

I'm having an Ice Cream, that's nice in the fires of Hell!

I made a mistake today pressing thje hot water bytton instead og Coffee :( Tea just isn't my cuop of tea :p . At least not in the morning, or before class...

For those still intrested: Piepiep hasd gone on a new Adventure! Check al 5 of them out here:

http://members.lycos.nl/undeadpoet

19. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Wow, I need to review my Latin. Four months of not studying it can really set one back.

Participles...gotta love them. :p

20. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Anybody notice that chev is stuck in a loop? Coffee, coffee, coffee, ect. :spin:

BTW, Go Canada!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.