1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #25

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Aug 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

@DHB: One? :p

I'm really divided in my opinion of my new school. Part of me says it's gonna be great, another part it's gonna be hell. More I dare not say.

2. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

@DHB I give you 2 times :p !

@Big Bald Ranger: I like pain I guess :D

Today I was In Nijmegen and bought the Munckin Blender :p LOL.

Tomorow it will probably be Amsterdam since I wanna shop for cd's at Fame! and want to go for some Beers...

3. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Psst. The monkeys are parachuting with Splunge's underwear. Pass it on. ;)

4. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Started playing GTA: Vice City.

Yeah, yeah!
    I know its an old game but I cant afford new ones.

Damn fun game.
    I like killing innocents :shake:
    :borg:

5. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    ok Jaguar ... The monks are shooting at Splunge's underware....pass it on

7. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Y'know, if my underwear is going to be used for a parachute or target practise, I wish they'd at least wait until I'm not wearing it. :almostmad:

8. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Why does Splunge's underwear resemble the Canadian Flag. :lol:

9. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I've now been out to the pub two Friday nights in a row and definitely getting back into the rhythm of it. Shame about the no-sleeping until the following night though. Makes me tired all week now that I'm getting old

10. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Yeah, get back on that horse, Aldazar.

11. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Just remember. The best way to pick up chicks is to slide up too the bar, buy them a drink, tell them about your extensive knife, sword and gun collection, and then ask them where they live.

12. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *cackle* Does thaqt work on guys, too? :p

Hmm, I so hate the fact that I dseverely lack duns in my collection.... maybe I could "persuade" my uncle to sellö me some? Aftert all, he sleeps with a shotgun under his bed.

Don't ask. Just... don't.

Sleeping seems to be necessary, unfortunately, so I just need to get more caffeine. :p

13. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well, Ara, I have to ask:

1. When you said "dseverely ", is that a cross between "deservedly" and "severely"?

2. What is a "dun"?

3. What does "sello" mean?

Gah, my brain hurts. :p

14. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Bah, today is boring.
    Mathematics will be a pain this year as it's excessively complicated.
    And I'm getting a Latin OD and then it's only the first day at school since the holidays...
    :borg:

15. BigStick Gems: 13/31

Now I remember why I am sooo glad that I am out of school. Sitting in class can be boring!

Just started day 2 of a 3-day class. Already getting sleepy. :sleep:

16. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31

What girl could resist a guy with an extensive knife, sword, and gun collection. Probably why Elmer Fudd never had a date. ;)

17. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    If I might note, i severely lack good eyesight, decent keyboard and any typing skills whatsoever...

Severely, guns, and sell, respectively... what can i say, I need new glasses, snmaller hands and professional help :p

18. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

i hope i did well in my accounting finals earlier.

i hope i do well in my philosophy finals on thursday.

i hope my friends and i go out this weekend and get wasted.

so many hopes... hehe.

19. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Sigh, things are looking pretty bad around my office. I have had my doubts about the long term survivability of the firm for a couple of years now - It was obvious seeing our aging client base die/retire and close/sell their businesses with little replacement from newer/younger clients, but I really didn't think that the erosion of our client base would become so obvious this quickly.

The workload has been pretty light all year, I barely had anything to do before I left on vacation, and after coming back from three weeks off I find that there still isn't any work that needs doing. I am starting to think that it is probably a good idea to think about bringing my resume up to date.

20. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I have to wear glasses...

They feel so weird :aww:

luckily I only have to wear them for looking into distance or reading something away from me. Meaning I'll have to wear them at school :sosad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.