1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #25

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Aug 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

That couldn't have been a Darwin award since they can only be given posthumously; and since no one died it's not applicable (though it may have been on the Darwin award site since they have a section of almost Darwins).

2. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Just back from shopping and here is my new comp:

- Pentium 4 3.2 Ghz with 1 mb cache
    - 200 Gb harddisk, (my partition magic app had some problems recognising the disk, increasing its size with 10, so I had a 2 Tera HDD :lol: )
    - 2 Gig of RAM(buying 4 sets of 512MB is definitely cheaper than 2 sets of 1Gb)
    A new mainboard, new PSU, new case (all black and shiny), 6 fans!!! (the thing is almost lifting up and flying home..)

And I just wanted to buy a new keyboard, because my cat puked over my old one :grin: .

3. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Oh, my. What are you going to do with 2gig, Morgoth? And what kind of video card did you slap in there?

In other news:
    ----------------
    Minsc: OHH! Squirrels, Boo! I know I saw them! QUICK, THROW NUTS!!

Valygar: Minsc? Something about you concerns me...

Jaheria: Minsc, could you PLEASE maintain a little grace while in Nature's presence? Sometimes, I simply do not know how you came by your title of "Ranger".
    ---------
    Jan: Ahhhhhhh. Home sweet Home. Wait......I don't live here.
    ------------
    Jan: BEWARE! Your knees are MINE!
    ----------
    Edwin: I feel your stares! DIE! DIE!
    --------
    Edwin: Ha! FEAR ME!

4. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Dendri: you make no sense whatsoever to me right now... :confused:
    Oh well, sense is for wimps anyways :p
    Humtydum, it's 3AM and I'm listening to Iron Maiden and having a nice chat in the FAI - life is good
    School starts on coming monday for me as well though :(
    :borg:

5. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Not everything that counts can be counted, not everything that can be counted counts.

Does that mean that I can be counted and therefore don't count? Or that I can be counted and therefore I count? OR, can I not be counted, therefore not counting?
    Maybe I'm just running round in circles, and therefore look like a twit.

6. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Well, no major damage to my vehicle, although there are a couple tiny bubbles in the paint job. Shop said they could sand & touch up fairly cheaply. That's a small relief.
    Of course, today I was driving home on flooded out roads. I'm beginning to think that I should not be out of my house past 6pm right now...

[ August 19, 2004, 06:41: Message edited by: Stefanina ]

7. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I once knew a pretty flower. Then I introduced it to my lawnmower.

8. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Woooohooooo, I got accepted to university on the spot :D :D :D

9. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I just posted my first post in about a month :)
    And to make matters even better, next week I'm away on a hockey tournament :D

10. Alavin

Alavin If I wanted your view, I'd read your entrails Veteran

Got exam results. Did badly. :(
    I hope resits can save me...
    Fortunately these were AS levels - only worth half the main grade.
    I'll be retaking 6 modules probably, which really sucks.

11. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I just gort meself a new keyboard and a mouse, since the last ones were salvaged from my very first PC (That i got used around 1992....) but now...

I realize that I cannot use a keyboard "normally"; I've become dependant of the weirdness that was the old board... and I seem to be unable to remember the existence of the mouse :/

I am Soooooo good... :p

12. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

i hate school. all the readin,writin and 'rithmetic...
    but I scored highest in the class on my Environmental Biology class :/ (82/100 not that great either). Argh, philosophy and accounting this tues and my research paper sooner than that :o

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Hmm, strange, I have nothing to say... .too bad.

14. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I really should practice my drums more often, but when I don't even have them all it's kind of hard.

15. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Went to play paintball war with the other university cheerleaders for charity yesterday. During the break between games some little weasel came up less than five feet from me and shot me in the temple just as I was taking my head gear off. Knocked me out completly! Still have ringing in my ears. Probably a good thing I was knocked out or i would of probably been facing homicide charges right now. :lol:

Note: Wonder if he will get a boy scout badge for that shot?

16. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

@DHB
    by "some little weasel" i figure you're referring to another cheerleader? hehe cheap shot.

17. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Actually he was a cub scout. :lol:

18. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Do you remember his face? You could probably hire a team of brownies for the price of a couple of cases of guide-cookies, to take care of him. hehe :evil:

19. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Happy yet a little bit sad...

Today I again met the girl I like :) We finally had a real conversation and I found out 2 things!

1, Her E-mail, so that's a good thing!
    2, She has a Boyfriend, hmmm that's not that good...

Anyway I see her tomorow for the last time for a long while so I'm glad I can E-mail her now!

20. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

I used to be a cub scout. Fun days terrorizing local brownie gruops.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.