1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #25

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Aug 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    My computer went poof.

Yes, that's right, the dear darling Jenova siply went poof, and is now in the gentle care of the repair people.

*wonders if she should find religion so that she could pray for the safe return of her beloved computer*

Nah, I doubt that.

But I do hope that it's just the power converter or whatever that blew up...

:sad:

On the other hand, I think myy mother has done everything but disown me; she is getting all my things from home and sending them to my new apartment, and telling me to not to bother attending her funeral.

And all this only because I had a teeny weeny hissy fit on the phone when she was deriding Jenova and I asked my old comp for a few weeks till she gets fixed.

*sigh*

On the other hand, i did re-watch Once Upon A Time In Mexico twice during the weekend... and now i have that stupid guitar ditty stuck in my head.

*sigh*

2. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

/me doesn't care what others say

/me thinks Arabwel is just ducky :D

3. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Well, chev's outlook may not be the most positive, but it certainly is a good thing to always be prepared for the worst or to make sure you've both feet planted firmly on the ground.

In my case, it turned out to be a good day, but when things are too good, one should always be more wary about everything falling apart.

Looks like we're a bunch of pessimists, the two of us, chev. :)

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Why, thankies :)

I think i am closer to being a sociopath than I thought.

And I still maintain that throwing a pair of scissors at my mohter's back was a complete accident.

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Well, here I have been sitting for quite some time now learning how to correctly pronounce Quenya words, instead of doing the wonderful homework I have.
    I'm sure it'll pay off somehow though - maybe I can do my next oral in (properly pronounced) Quenya-like gibberish!

6. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

Happens to the best of us. Well, not me. And probably nobody else here exactly. Actually, this only occurs in mental patients. The ones that are kept seperate.

7. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Uytuun: Seems so. :) Still, that something fails over twenty times in a row doesn't mean it's bound to fail the over-twenty-first time. It's only practically bound to fail the over-twenty-first time. :D One never knows if doesn't try... And it often shows that it would have worked if one had tried instead of taking a break. Irony... It's so weird it makes one laugh at painful matters.

@Ara: Hope it was just the power converter, then. In most cases, it is. I almost destroyed mine before I got the new parts in September. The fan was dead.

[ September 13, 2004, 13:45: Message edited by: chevalier ]

8. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

No classes today :D I think I gonna watch House of 1000 corpses with derectors commentary now!

9. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

How many pages do these things have to go on for before we can see RBT no. 26?

10. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I dunno for sure... guess you'd have to average posts over pages, then calculate on what page the 500th post (where it closes) is reached.
    @Ara: poor thing... give it plenty of hugs ... and keep it cooled.
    What exactly is a sociopath?
    Mmm... 15.35 and I'm slowly starting to wake up. I think that might be a problem.
    I got soaked on the bike, but that made getting home (and promptly changing) all the more wonderful.
    Time to go play some Medieval: Total War.
    My head is itchy.
    :borg:

11. chevalier

Media:
    RBP is closed on or shortly after 500 posts.

Need some coffee. Yesterday was such a wonderful day, hope today will be the same. :)

It's not natural for me to be in this kind of good mood...

12. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

@BBR: Grow some hair!! :p

Just kidding. But it could be due to the overexposure of your epithelial cells on your scalp to air...because they aren't built for too much exposure to air.

J/k mate. :D

13. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

There has been a woodpecker banging on the side of our apartment for three days. My roomie put out a tin of antifreeze for it to drink. I just replaced it with mountain dew. I say live and let live. Well...off to class.

14. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I really need to remember where I leave mugs of hot tea. Last night, I accidentally spilled half a mug of tea on my hand and leg. I now have a lovely burn on my thigh andd hand that is probably going to take at least a week to heal.

What a way to start the school year.

15. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

My tummy feels hurty! :wail:

16. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

I wonder what the sane people are doing today... :hmm:

17. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Well I first set a Randy Kobold on Kilted Crusader, then I went and made Gooseberry pie with my Yellow and Pink striped Llama.

18. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

Again, I wonder what the sane people are doing today... :shake:

19. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I'm tired, and I want to go to sleep, but I can't 'cause it's like 5 in the afternoon. :(

20. chevalier

Media:
    Don't worry, you aren't remotely as screwed as I am. Mother has just asked me to do two pages of bank talk translation, and it's five minutes to midnight already. And I wanted to work on my site layout, and on that test. And I so much wanted to talk to someone this night. Oh well, there's still some coffee in the house. Long live the fighters!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.