1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #25

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Aug 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I love coffee I must say i don't like lemon tea that much though.... But wine is fine!

Just had a Whopper You know I love those things :p

2. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I had a Big Giant Burger for dinner tonight... a local snackbars' specialty.
    Name says it all
    :borg:

I'm bored!

3. Tassadar Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

@ Harbourboy

I saw the midfield pairing of Nick Evans and Luke MacAlister last night for Harbour. What do you reckon, future All Black 1st-2nd fives?

Also the Black Caps destroyed USA. Good performance. :)

4. Beren

Beren Lovesick and Lonely Wanderer Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I've just completed my move to Vancouver, British Columbia. I've now set myself up on UBCs free network as well. Beauty. Anyway, now I'm engrossed in my Doctoral Seminar, which involves huge amounts of reading into legal theory each week. Ugh. Oh well, a means to an end.

5. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I've been awake for over 40 hours now and it doesn't seem like I'm going to sleep in the closest 30, either. Now, where is the coffee...

6. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Hmm ... Good morning
    :coffee:

7. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Dragonfly! Dont you have blueberry soup in the new world!? It is soup made of blueberries! Deliscious and it helps to stabilize parts of your anatomy.

8. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Hey Beren, you're the third SP regular moving in the last couple of weeks now (that I know of). Interesting coincidence...

9. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    four actually Tal. :D

10. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Wait another month and that will be five.

Hey Beren, if you decide to trek up northwards in Prince George (only 8 hours away), look me up. I buy you a drink.

11. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

*yawn* what a dull saturday afternoon it is.
    /me should *really* stop using only quicksave. I've suffered a setback of dozens of hours, two full Fallout Tactics missions to redo.
    At least it'll give me a chance to correct the screwing up I did earlier, too.

12. Iago Gems: 24/31

My cat shat on my carpet. And I am getting the impression, that my carpet-cleaner isn't as good as promised in the description at getting rid of enormous amounts of localized dirt. Poor carpet, bad kitty.

Alas, a new pick-up line. Want to come up and check the cat-**** on my carpet ?

13. chevalier

Media:
    54 hours awake and fresh. Long live the fighters!

/me reclines in his armchair with a sword resting on his knees, fixes his feet somewhere high and starts browsing the AoDA, fondling the pommel affectionately

14. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Chevalier, for some reason your description of yourself in the armchair reminded me of Bill. Particularly with the sword pommel.

So, what are you trying to do, beat a personal record :D

I once stayed awake for 40 hours. WITHOUT COFFEE. Lots of chocolate and tea did help I guess. There was nothing fresh about me by then though. I don't even remember falling asleep...

15. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

And once again I'm trapped in a period of sleeping badly... And when I'm actually tired does damn Musquitos come :S.

Better party hard tonight!

16. chevalier

Media:
    I did 40 without coffee when I was younger. Guess I could now as well, but would definitely need something strong to keep me focused and not prone to fall asleep.

17. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Well, I'm preparing for yet another hurricane... this is getting old...

18. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Speaking of shatting, one of the worst things happened at work. Apparently somebody in their cubical downstairs shat their pants, let it roll out the leg, and then proceeded to mash it into the carpet.

That is just wrong on so many levels. I mean, what was the guy thinking?

19. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Thanks for sharing...

20. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Bah, either this is going to be a very good day, or a very disappointing day...always expect the worst I guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.