1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #25

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Aug 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Tooth paste industries rule! Girls in long white jackets testing new types of toothpaste on harmless rodents turning them in genetic manupilated monsters ready to take over the world, and cover the entire empire into darkness...

...Yes that is the day of the lord!

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    ~Coffeeeee~! :coffee: :coffee: :bigeyes:

3. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

I think my roommate may be a redneck. She has her monitor sitting on two cement blocks.

"The eye of the storm is blind" proceeds to give the handshake of the secret SP society. Muwahaha!

4. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Why do girls ask their significant others if they are fat? What sadistic pleasure do they get out of that? :(

5. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31

Let me translate for you Faraaz:

* You want = You want
    * We need = I want
    * It's your decision = The correct decision should be obvious by now.
    * Do what you want = You'll pay for this later.
    * We need to talk = I need to complain
    * Sure... go ahead = I don't want you to.
    * I'm not upset = Of course I'm upset, you moron!
    * You're ... so manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot.
    * You're certainly attentive tonight. = Is sex all you ever think about?
    * Be romantic, turn out the lights. = I hate my body.
    * This kitchen is so inconvenient = I want a new house.
    * I want new curtains = and carpeting, and furniture, and wallpaper.....
    * I need wedding shoes = the other 40 pairs are the wrong shade of white.
    * Hang the picture there = NO, I mean hang it there!
    * I heard a noise = I noticed you were almost asleep.
    * Do you love me? = I'm going to ask for something expensive.
    * How much do you love me? = I did something today you're really not going to like.
    * I'll be ready in a minute. = Kick off your shoes and find a good game on T.V.
    * Is my butt fat? = Tell me I'm beautiful.
    * You have to learn to communicate. = Just agree with me.
    * Are you listening to me!? = [Too late, you're dead.]
    * Yes = No
    * No = No
    * Maybe = No
    * I'm sorry. = You'll be sorry.
    * Do you like this recipe? = It's easy to fix, so you'd better get used to it.
    * I'm not yelling! = Yes I am yelling because I think this is important.
    * All we're going to buy is shoes= It goes without saying that we're stopping at the cosmetics department, the shoe department, I need to look at a few new pocket books, and WOW those pink sheets would look great in the bedroom and did you bring your checkbook?

(THE ANSWER TO "WHAT'S WRONG?")

* The same old thing = Nothing
    * Nothing = Everything
    * Nothing, really = It's just that you're such a jerk
    * I don't want to talk about it = Go away, I'm still building up steam

6. chevalier

Media:
    Above mentioned dictionary exhibits a high level of accuracy, with the reservation that one must always stay focused in order for a certain level of conscious flexibility to be preserved so as to comprehend the various differences between a range of dialects and particular linguistic customs.

7. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Boards are back up! Yay!

8. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Let's hope it's for real this time. We do want Tal to get some sleep from time to time ;)

Oh, and once again, thank you to everyone who's contributed to return the site and the forums from Limbo!

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I think the board downtime is a conspiracy to prevent me from getting 3000 posts in before October 2nd....

Nah, just kidding.

I think I am addicted, though, since I get withdrawal symptoms when I am away for too long. Believe me, I felt like I was being de-toxed when I lacked access...

10. chevalier

Media:
    Don't need food, don't need sleep. So long as I have coffee and I have wine. I hear my blood flow. Long live the fighters!

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Shiver, oh evil Validator and tremble before my power! :bigeyes: You *will* validate this! :evil:

And you evil server! Tremble with fear at my PHP! Bow low to my power, minion! Prostrate before me, for I am the lord of thy bandwidth! :bigeyes:

11. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31

Ahhhh...to random babble again. The world is in alignment again!

Isn't the sun beautifully rendered today!

12. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    lol

That reminds me of the time a while back when my wife and I went to the zoo. We were looking at some of the animals, and a woman beside us looked at the animals as well and said, totally seriously, "they look so life-like!". It was all my wife and I could do to keep from laughing at her and saying "well duh, maybe that's because they're, like, alive?" :lol:

13. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31

We had a new guy in our PnP group the other night. He was from England, Manchester I believe he said. He made the statement that D&D and RPG games were more popular in European Countries than in the United States. I asked him why he thought that and he said its because European people were more interested in Midevil times than people in the U.S. I was wondering if anyone had ever seen a survey or a breakdown percentage wise of people who claim to play these types of games country to country.

Probably should of made this a topic but I was just curious about his statement.

14. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

@DHB...
    Those were some helpful tranlsatives... I think I'll screen-shot and desktop that.
    it's great the boards are back up again
    Today was a good day... let's just hope the night 'll get better yet
    :borg:

15. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Woo Hoo, my boss is sending me permanently to the other location at the end of the month. I won't have to see my bosses every day and I get to run things pretty much how I like...best of all I don't have to see my evil co-worker who looks like a sack of potatoes!

16. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I just bought myself a large package of extra soft toilet paper, a bottle of toilet cleaner and two litres of blueberry soup. :(

17. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    What the heck is blueberry soup? Second question...Should I have asked the first question?

18. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Coffee is *so* overrated!
    Nothing like a nice big pot of lemon tea... which tastes great even if it goes cold... I wonder how it'll mix with energy drink... might be the Elixir of Wondrous Vitality. Or kill me :s
    :borg:

19. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Huzzah! I got my G1 driver's license!

20. Splunge

Media:
    Coffee and cancer - careful, chev. :p

Anyway, this is my 2,000th post. Go me.

*must...resist...urge...to start...self-congratulatory...thread*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.