1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #25

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Aug 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Two days remain till I go on holiday. The bad thing is that exam a week after I come back.

2. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Weekend! I've got beer I've got wine, and maybe I even go out tonight! (Depending on my Bank stats!).

Anyway this will be a night to relax and watch the world go bye...I hope! It's still early!

3. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Beat my cousins in bowling today. Pretty sad scores tho.

Then I had to buy them Ice-cream. Oh well!

EDIT:
    Woooooot!!
    New gem :)

4. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Wow I have Kittie Playing Below and My Ruin up here! It sounds awsome! There is also a nice girl comming this way to go out whit me and a friend of mine! Coolywooly!

I told you this was gonna be a night to remember! Happy allready!

5. chevalier

Media:
    One girl for two? Still better than nothing :shake: :lol:

Waitasec, have I just laughed?

/me resumes going through his collection of photos as a depressing reminder of things that could have been done better

6. Midwinter Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Playing Ultima 7 while various Alice Cooper songs are playing through your mind is an odd thing...

7. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Everything is odd. Life is odd. The impossibility of every moment means almost anything is possible under the right circumstances. The most "average" looking person might have the most bizarre life hidden within. Why should anything be strange?

8. Midwinter Gems: 9/31

You ever find everything becomes so much clearer, so much more *exciting* after midnight?

9. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

A human being is at very best, an assembly of chemicals constructed and maintained in a state of fantastically complicated organization of quite unimaginable improbability.

Life is facinating! Go grab some!

10. Midwinter Gems: 9/31

DHB - that's being hideously scientific! Abolish such thoughts immedaitely and let yourself go with the heady flow of creativity! What's unimaginable largely depends on the scope of one's imagination...

Life is surely at its most fascinating when creativity is allowed to flow!

11. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Weekends are wonderful, even though I spent most of the day trying unsuccessfully to start the engine of my RC plane. Got it going twice, in around 4 hours of trying. Bleh.

*edit*
    500th post ;)

12. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

@Chev one girl 3 gfuys and still A lot of fun this was good! I never slept like this in a year and not even with the girl although she was sittin on the cough (SP?) I was sleeping on :)

13. chevalier

Media:
    Oh well... One for three...

/me has some experience picking up the only female before the other guys

For some reason, I still prefer peer to peer connections, I mean, one to one dates.

14. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

/me tiptoes around

/me tiptoes around some more

/me staples Splunges beard to chev's computer

/me tiptoes away

15. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

The only good thing about having a terrible morning is that the day can only get better. At least I hope it does. :(

16. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] All right! Who the hell stapled my beard to chev's computer?!? :grr:

17. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Probably the same person who is now displaying your pants in the market. :happy:

18. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Back again, 301st post, and a weekend away with some friends - had FUN FUN FUN!
    Now however I am home again, and getting ready for my last week of school holiday (damn I could do with *another* two months to recuperating from this week).
    Hmm I hate having to go back to school, but I'll see so many friends again... and I'll still have sp... but so much other stuff that'll have to be done...
    Hmm this post is becoming way too long for the RB thread.
    :borg:

EDIT: Well did I EVER! I messed up my borg smiley! Shame shame shame! I will have to sacrifice someone to the spirits of SP A M to compensate.
    /me brings Lord Tal dendri's steaming heart on a silver plate

[ August 18, 2004, 01:37: Message edited by: Big Bald Ranger ]

19. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

A certain bald man of the woods is about to catch up with my post count!
    So. I will better state my joy of Jags prank and wonder of Splungemeisters enormous rage. :D

There.

20. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

@Chev well it wasn't actually a date just 4 people having fun!

LOL :D are there still hairs from Splunges beard on your pc?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.