1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #25

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Aug 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I spent the night at my brother and sister-in-law's place. The basement was very cold and I slept on an inflatable matress. Strangely enough, just because a matress is inflatable doesn't mean that it will stay that way during the course of the night. Anyway, I have a soar throat today and no hangover which is a bit of a surprise for me.

2. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Well, there goes the economy. Thanks alot Greenpeace! Grrr. :grr:

Everybody, sing along: "I'm a lumberjack and I'm not okay..." :lol:

[ August 30, 2004, 09:28: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

3. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Didn't get out Friday night, then found out last night that a good friend of mine was bashed outside the pub I normally go to. If only I was there...

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Hmm, I am feeling unuaually strange.... wee. Am moving this week, and hopefully will get that bloody broadnand sometime this month. *hits the wall with her head*

Life sucks.

5. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I just looked at the courses I signed up for this year, and wondered if I am absolutely crazy for taking 2nd year Latin. As much as I love it, I'm starting to think that seven years is more than enough.

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Hehehe. Latin is the key to dominating the masses and making them tithe their money :holy: :lol: :evil: :p

7. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Life stinks today...
    I'm being flooded in schoolwork, and I NEED MORE F*CKING MONEY!!!
    Games, CD's, hardware upgrades, skiïng trip with school in a few months... not to mention actually *saving* some money for my not-too-immediate future... graduating in a year, and I want to move... fat chance at the current money-flow
    I've been taking Latin for 4 years now, I wish people would bloody start tithing me money...
    Guess Holland isn't Christian enough anymore.
    :borg:

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Hmm, maybe I should found a cult based on my crackkpot philosophy or something?

Might bring in good money....

I need to learn more Latin.... severely.

*sigh*

Life sucks.

I want that bloody broadband!

9. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Damn There is a real real real big pile of schoolwork waiting for me this period :( .

But then again.. ther is a pile of beer waiting for me tonight...

10. chevalier

Media:
    Have to study for an exam on the 7th, so much as I hate it. Damn... so much work to do, so little time. And so little willingness even to look at the books. Penal law. Hate the thing.

11. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

:D Thanks chev! I needed that reminder about why I should keep taking Latin.

In other news, a guy I was interested in, and I thought was interested in me just told me that he and his ex are getting back together.

We had fooled around about a month ago, then I didn't talk to him for a while since my internet went down, and I didn't have his phone number and he doesn't have mine.

/me sighs

I feel very confused. I like him, and he's told me that he does care about me...and now he's told me he's back with his ex.

I'll be seeing him in choir in a couple of weeks, and I don't know how I'm going to react to seeing him.

What do I do? :confused:

12. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Damn you BTA! You closed the "What Topic" thread before I could congratulate Harbourboy on his excellent response (although you did a pretty good job of doing it yourself).

:lol:

13. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    That was the f-ing funniest thing I've read here in a while. I was LMAO :)

14. Kelvon Shadowmane Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

i should stop posting new topics... at least for a few days... i don't want a plaque, that's for sure!

15. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    School began today sigh... Oh well tis me last year o' High school. In about 1 hours I just might get a job! Woot! Of course I doubt I'll get higher than the minimum wage, but it's a part time student job I seek. Wooa I just realised that I haven't post here since a long time... But I doubt anybody noticed, this not like I'm big here. Oh well...

16. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Kelvon:
    Heh. Don't worry about that; you haven't done anything wrong, but I think you can see how that topic wouldn't have gone anywhere except to have a bunch of people poke fun :)

17. chevalier

Media:
    @Lai: Don't worry, that's how things happen. Probably the guy's ex was undecided and he thought she wouldn't want him back, so he came back to the pool and as he started to care for you, he discovered he and she could still be together, so he chose the one he already knew from that side.

That's the problem of comforters: on one hand comforters sometimes pick up people who would otherwise return to their ex, on the other hand comforted people tend to fall for comforters and leave them when the ex makes up his or her mind and want to get back together.

Don't hold it against him, I bet he's having a tough time as well. But leave him alone. Even if you make him stick to you, he will think about his ex. If he really feels something strong to you, he will leave his ex for good and come back to you on his own.

18. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] @ Kelvon: let this be a lesson to you - you want to try to avoid posting things that provide jerks like me with an opportunity to take a shot. :D

19. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Aw, the 'what topic' topic got closed! :shake:

20. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

w00t.
    I got a new gem, too bad it stinks... will have to keep up the spamming, as this one is no pretty no good...
    Had fun tonight, went over to a friends' place and watched some sweet music stuff, I'm also converting him to play RPG's... I got him started on BG, if this won't get him hooked, nothing will
    :borg:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.