1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #24

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Takara - thanks
    Jaguar - That sucks for you man.
    May I enquire to the reason you were fired?
    :borg":

2. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

They said I was too slow! Hoo man! They want slow, I'll slow them slow! I...I...talk me down Takara!

3. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Be strong. You can always fire bomb them another day. /me hands Jaguar a nice cool glass of Turnip beer Edit: and a nice cool pillow.

4. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I got fired once, not nice! Sorry to hear it Jag.

5. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Sorry to hear that Jag...keep in mind a lot of people who have done great things in life were fired from earlier jobs.

6. Nobleman Gems: 27/31

Groovy Lazy Bonzo! Was it a running television?

7. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

Hey, I was unemployed for three hours before I found another job. Phew. That was close.

Hey hey, fully employed!!

8. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

@Jaguar - :thumb:

Found out yesterday how old my ex's new man is - 36 and she's not even 24 yet. My sister's response when I told her: "That's (pregnant pause) DISGUSTING!" :lol:

Oh, got a copy today of the AVO my ex is now seeking - she wants me to keep at least 200 metres away from her work, rather than the 20 that it now is, and for contact purposes (when contact is ordered) she wants me to be telephoning her around 4.45 pm on a Monday or Wednesday, but the problem is that she works from 11.15am to 6.15pm on a Wednesday! :confused:

[ July 21, 2004, 05:03: Message edited by: Aldazar ]

9. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Jaguar, congrats on your ability to bounce like a superball. Obviously you can't be too slow or you wouldn't already have another job. It would be nice if you got the opportunity to rub it in their face.

10. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Woohoo! I am now officially a nerd! Horrah for Nerd Camp!

:rolling:

11. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Is that like band camp, but with more computers? :p

12. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hmm - more like a business conference, with nerds :D

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Aldazar: She's sick and seeking attention. The only chance to get some, I guess. Still, you're luckier than you would be with a saner and smarter opponent. This one will probably get caught on false testimony and that will be the end of it.

14. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Wow, now I'm back. What a great time it have been, but I must admit, I hated to not being able to connect to the internet even ONCE, but it was worth it. Came back a couple of days sooner than expected, but it's okay.

Nice seeing you all again, chaps.

Also, on that girl, I once knew one who when she was 17 she was dating a 37 year-s old. THAT IS SICK, YOU FREAKS!! Even more sick is when I was 13 and broke up with my girfriend, she started to date a 31-years old man, the freaking pervert. I felt like if I had taken the better way off on our relationship.

15. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

IMHO, there are certain age restrictions for dating, but I don't think it would be right to discuss it here.

So...

16. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

It's a bit chilly this morning. Looks like it might be a nice day though.

17. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I ran temperature today, so I decided to watch movies, eat and lay on my bed and sofa all the time. It was kinda fun. :D

18. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Wheee, played risk with some friends today and had FUN - especially because one of them made the fatal mistake of trusting me, and making a bargain, when I was severely weakened.
    Along with hefty reinforcements from territory cards
    and the continents I managed the swiftly grab at that time, I made a muscle and CRUSHED him - thus fulfilling my mission and winning the game :D .
    Feel so good to be bad :evil: + :borg: (<-me) = :shake:
    :borg:

19. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Hmmm, first coffee of the day. Long black atomic coffee... :coffee:

20. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Uh oh Ranger...the only problem with playing dirty is that it gives your friends ideas.

I decided it was time to give sea-monkeys another try. Its been three days and there seems to be a lot of the little critters swimming around in there. I hope they grow up big this time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.