1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #24

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Back from Spain.

I'm a burnt wreck right now.

Must sleep.

2. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

After being woken up at 2:30 this morning because a mouse was trying to escape from the live trap, I didn't get to sleep until about 4 am.

I hate mice so much.

3. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Stephanina, here is a link to a farenheit/celsius conversion site if you are ever interested in figuring it out the easy way ;) http://www.translationtown.com/tt/cont/conversort.asp
    Actually it has been about 32c here for the last few days. The hot weather following about a week of rain we just had probably makes our weather fairly similar right now. Last night parts of Edmonton had golf-ball size hail too and we've also been having a lot of tornado warnings.

4. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

@Jaguar: "Why can't you represent yourself?" you ask? Well, to be honest, I was a little nervous about doing just that but upon consideration, I'm going to be talking to a friend of mine very shortly to get some ideas on how to do just that. I've decided that simply 'negotiating something' in court, as my solicitor said he would do is just not enough. I really need to defeat the crap she's throwing at me to prove to her what a juggernaut of determination she's going up against.

Anyway, in court tomorrow so here's hoping. BTW, sorry it's a little late but Happy B'Day Stefanina! :thumb:

5. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    @ Dragonfly, I have one bookmarked, but I was too lazy to even do that last night, er.. earlier this morning.
    I had just gotten back in from a night out with friends. I seem to have developed a social life in the past couple of months, and it's whomping the stuffing outta me!

6. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Good luck Aldazar. Stick it to the ... woman. :grr:

7. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Aldazar... good luck. Staying calm and serene is the best way. Hope it works out fine.

8. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I'm off to London tomorrow. If I stay away from fish and chips I should be just fine. :D

9. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

What are you going to London for?

10. Malovae Gems: 18/31

Today I'm gonna do something important :D Really!

11. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts...

12. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    They're all hangin in a row...

13. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well, not long got back from Court and if ever there was a time I felt like doing something I may not live to regret, it's now. The Demon-spawn pu tup all sorts of objections as to why the hearing can't be on each date mentioned until she finally got on e in November. The 5th of goddamn November!! So now I have to wait 4 friggin months to even hope of seeing an end to this. I did decide to get my solicitor from the other case to represent me but it's gonna cost me a bit - about $200 or so if he bills me for today and he thinks possibly an easy couple of grand for the hearing.

Anyway, I guess it gives me more time to hunt down witnesses to speak on my behalf. The only problem really that I see cropping up is if I fail and the AVO goes on to cover both her and my son, then it will cost me basically everything I hold dear - both my sons in one almighty swoop.

I did get a bit of a laugh though, she put on a half-convincing show of being afraid of me, even to the point of having her new man 'protect' her by putting his arm around her shoulders. I also was told by one fo the friends who was there for me today as well as last time we went to court that only a day or two after the last time, my ex and her new man were spotted in town all over each other.

Damn, sorry, didn't intend such a long post in RB!

14. Stefanina Gems: 18/31

Veteran

Media:
    If I don't get some sunshine in my life soon, I'm going to go crazy! (okay, make that crazier) And they call this place the Sunshine State, Ha!!

15. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

Bad morning!
    Even coffee tastes odd. :borg:

16. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Shrikanth: Coffee is still coffee. I once drank coffee which was opened for a year and expired for ten months. Brandy helped it down my throat and I was fine.

Note: The word "stale" got an entirely new meaning ;)

@Aldazar: There are people on this planet who have so low self-esteem that they make a goal of making others notice their presence... in a nasty an painful way for that's the easiest way to have people remember you.

And it's also a common truth that people who are mild and forgiving end up being accused of violence and insidious cruelty.

The best of luck to her new man, wonder what will befall him when he wears off. You may even become friends with him one day (has happened to me). Oh well. Let's not be so cynical on such a bright beautiful day.

17. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Gawd, I hate my paperround.
    Instead of chilling on the beach with my friends, I have to work because I slept till 1 PM cos I didn't get to bed 'til 4AM cos I was hanging out with said friends - and now I have to work and my head really hurts :sick:
    Somebody kill me.
    :borg:

18. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    /me strikes Hugo down with a lightning bolt

Any better? :p

19. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

THEY DARE TO FIRE ME?!?!?!?! ARGHHH!!!!!!!!! @*#&^$@#!*$!@#^ @*&^!@@#!!!

:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

20. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    What happened Jag? and Why dont you come round the FAI anymore?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.