1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #24

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Oooh, just 9 members left to the 7000 mark. So all you lurkers, register! 7000th is prestigious... I think.

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Woohoo! My girlfriend is comming back in about an hours! woot! I'm sooo Happy!

Anyway I bever saw the chatroom so empty and nobody bother to talk to me... sigh...

3. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Off to watch the baseball all-star game. Not one post on the game. Proof baseball isn't the game it used to be.

4. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

What game did it used to be? And what is it now?

5. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Blah. It's been one of those days where I just want to curl up and sleep. Unfortunately, I've needed to work on assignments for my summer course.

6. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I have no idea why but when I woke up this morning and started my peper run I felt better than I have in years! For some reason today just feels like a great day to be here.

7. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    This has been a nice week at work. Both of my bosses are out of town on business so the rest of us are getting our work done without fiery dragon breath down our necks.

8. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Today was a day I had to remind myself I like my coworkers and my boss, or I would have strangled them. Of course, this was all due to frayed tempers from outside stress, but still... ugh.

9. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Everyone I have ever worked for has been a total dick

10. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hmm - I must get back to Wasteland. The sheer amount of random encounters turned me off though...

11. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] I'm addicted to Lemon Flavoured Bubbelgum :| I'm eating damn for 4 days in a row now. Better take a lot of them with me to spain!

I was at my grandma yesterday, she was happy cause she finally get rid of her last cans of beer :p .

I'm making cd's for the hollidays right now putting all the cool bands on 10 cd's. I have 5 allready, but I must ge to town to buy new empty cd's all out of them...

12. Malovae Gems: 18/31

I'm addicted to fish sticks :(

13. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Fish Stics are nice to I had them 3 days ago! Now i'm hungry for Fish sticks better look if there is some lemon flavoured bubblegum left!

14. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I'm addicted to ... W Ketchup!! Its the latest rage!!! :spin: :rolling:

15. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Nobody is addicted to ketchup. That's just being silly.

16. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Me silly? Pshaw... :lol: :roll: :lol:

17. Stefanina Gems: 18/31

Veteran

Media:
    I have a fever, I can't breathe, and all my joints ache. Someone just shoot me now.
    I hate bieng sick.

18. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    What do you mean nobody is addicted to ketchup!?! I know at least three people who are extremely addicted to ketchup. One person I know even puts ketchup on her pizza!

19. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31

Ummmmm...fish sticks and W ketchup...I'm hungry now :hmm:

20. BigStick Gems: 13/31

Leaving on vacation tomorrow! Yea! Only one more day until we go to Cancun! I'm starting to get a little excited here. :D

I hope that we don't get too sunburned, too soon. :o

BTW, I'm hungry too. It must be time for breakfast. Later!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.