1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #24

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Nah, then they would have to charge me more for the next game that I will buy.

2. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    That's a good one.

Hmm, I think I am actually starting to live and act like a normal person... someone kill me now, please?

3. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Whoa. I've been member of BoM for two years. Or actually two years and one day. :p But nowadays I visit these forums too rarely.

School started today... and surprisingly I was late again from the first lesson :rolleyes:

4. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Yeah! I finally found the first Shadow project CD! It Rocks!

And I bought sweet white wine! Rockin'and drinkin'all night long!

But first: Chocolate!

5. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Ordered new glasses today; modern, frameless, transparencies (grey hue). Now I can finally see what the prof has been writing to the table. :D

Next in turn: DL DVD-drive, jeans, shirt, and carpets. Too bad (early) christmas comes only once in a year -and requires it all paid back.

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I've done two week caffeine marathons sleeping 1-3 hours per 24 or not at all. People say it doesn't show.

7. Istolil Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I've had 4 bats in my apartment in less than a week. Last night was like a scene from a horror movie. I could see them pushing at the grill in the bathroom vent trying to get in. Then I could hear then scrambling all through the ceiling and walls. I think they want to eat my brains. My poor cats are going nuts...

8. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Been registered on BoM for almost a year now - a year tomorrow. :thumb:

And how's this for the best birthday persent ever - I get the Olympic Games ofiicially opening on my birthday! :thumb: :thumb:

Just be careful no-one drowns in the sarcasm pouring off that last comment.

9. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31

Happy early birthday Aldazar! :wave:

10. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Thanks DHB, though it's already half-way through Black Friday here now.

Damn I feel old. I may be 28 but I feel 40-something.

11. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31

@Aldazar On my birthday I went to the mall and bought a pair of high top red tennis shoes. Then i sat by the fountain eating a huge pretzel thinking half the people in the world are more messed up than me then I noticed everyone staring at the girl wearing red high top tennis shoes thinking the same thing. :lol:

12. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Hurricane is coming. I'll have wet tootsies by tomorrow night. I just hope I have a house...
    Really, it shouldn't be too bad. I'm inland (for Florida) but that means this town does not have the hurricane reinforcments that the coasts do... wish me luck!

13. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

If the hurricane, does come, just hide out in your 'Quantum Sleeper' and you'll be fine.

14. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Oh, it's going to hit my city, I'm just not sure how strong to will be when it does... hurricanes are tricky critters...

15. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Happy birthday Aldazar. :)

Must be bat-week on the BoM. Last night at my moms house I had to catch a baby bat that was flying around. He was very little and pretty darn cute actually. Good thing my old cat is not very aware of her surroundings any more.

My little boy and I put a blanket in the middle of my mothers driveway and watched meteorites and satelites until almost midnight. We also listened to the occasional owl hoot, coyote howl, and the flutter of wings of some misc. flying creature.

16. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I don't think I've ever even seen a bat. Maybe once in a zoo.

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] It's Friday 13th :eek: :eek: :eek:

Flee mortals!

and bats are nice :)
    They live around here and you see them fly around

18. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Happy B-day, Aldazar! *hugs*

Hmm, I never really hallucinate, no matter how little I sleep... well, threre was that onw time when I felt like I was drawn by someone with no sense of proportion; I could watch my hands change size, and flashy lights leeft residual images in the air.

And no, I was NOT on drugs. Just on a combo of energy drinks, caffeine, and prolonged lack of sleep :p

19. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  20. BigStick Gems: 13/31

@Stefania - Are you in the Tampa/St. Pete-area? That's where it looks like Charlie's going to hit now. I have family in the Orlando area who'll get some of the fun weather their way as well. Hopefully no tornadoes like the ones that Bonnie spawned...

Best of luck and stay dry! :)

[EDIT] - Woot! New stone! Yay, much better!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.