1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #24

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jul 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

One minute you hate women, the next minute you love them.

2. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

So he's complicated. Who isn't?

3. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Poor sick Mystra...
    I've never seen her been kicked for flooding before. And certainly never seen her give a welcome message to everyone on the channal when Deathmage joins. Strange...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2017
  4. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

If anybody asks (especially my boss), I'm not here. OK? ;)

5. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Been shopping with a female friend tiday, and I'm wondering why are there somany shoestores? And why do girls want to see them all, while buying nothing?

Strange world we live in...

6. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

gazes at her shoe tree on her closet door...I blame Cinderella...where are my purple nike tennis shoes? :hmm:

7. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Girls and shoes it's a love afair :p

8. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    BigStick, you never know...your boss could be here as well, just in disguise!

9. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

@Harbourboy: I never said I hated women did I? Just a couple in particular. If I gave you the impression I hate women I apologise. Actually, I'm in the process of (as a guy I know put it) 'tuning' another young woman.

Speaking of that, one that I particularly dislike gave me something, well 2 somethings actually, to kinda laugh about over the last few days. The first time was the attempt on Sunday to see my boy (as mentioned just a day or so ago in RB) and the second came yesterday when I found out she no lnger has legal representation for the Court matter!

10. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

I just wondered why I didn't have that cool blue smily by my posts but it's because I quick reply all the time now :) Is there A way the get the little guy this way I miss him...

11. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

A atab in the dark here SleepleSS, because I've never used Quick Reply myself, but maybe if you don't Quick Reply you could put him in there yourself.

12. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

@Aldazar
    Yes I know But QR is so easy I wish you could have a standart Icon or something :p

So are you up yet? I'm a bit bored send me you msn email by PM if you have one :p

13. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Just done that SleepleSS, in case you WERE actuallyl talking to me :p

14. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Yes I was :p How bored must I be :p Now just kidding! You're cool!

I thin kI gonna sleep now sounds strange but I try :p Goodnight all This day was one to remember!

15. Dice

Media:
    I'd like to think I'll go to bed soon but I don't think I will. I've had insomnia for the last week and that almost never happens to me. Good thing I'm on vacation so I can sleep in a little bit.

I spent the third day in a row working on organizing my art supplies and other stuff in the basement. The first two day left it looking worse then when I started because I have to take everything out in a big pile to sort it properly. Finally today at about fiveish I got a clean and organized corner!. Too bad there are actually four corners in the basement. And then there is a livingroom, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, and another bedroom. I'm not sure what's gotten into me because cleaning is not usually my top priority. My living space is reasonably clean with a few large dust-bunnies and some shelves stuffed with slight to heavy clutter. Maybe it's the fact that I'm feeling that my life is slightly out of control and I'm trying to gain back that control with an organized environment.

16. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Get a good night's sleep!

17. Dice

Media:
    Thanks Harbourboy but it's 12:23 and I feel myself slipping into that wide awake state I shouldn't be in right now. Also I just heard a misc. noise downstair where there shouldn't be anyone and my cat is sleeping upstairs with me so I think now isn't the time to turn off the lights. Dragonfly bites her fingernails and wonders why the house seems so much scarier at night when she is the only adult in it.

18. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

To do is to be - Descartes

To be is to do - Voltaire

Do be do be do - Sinatra.

:cool:

19. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

Hangover again, but the wine sure was tasty :p

@Dragonfly It's a horible feeling to lie in bed trying to sleep and it just wont work out...

20. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

6 hours since last random babble post!? The blasphemy!

In but 20 posts, I will lose this beauty of a gem for the green monstrosity that is the Chrysoberyl.

EDIT: no offense to any current Chrysoberyls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.