1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #23

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Must be a faulty keyboard. :D

2. Defspeal Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Hey, people this might have been posted here before so sorry for boring all you frequent SP'ers who have already seen it
    Check these two puzzles out

Viridian room

Crimson Room

Good luck :D

3. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

[​IMG] Hmm... the people who have noticed it's my birthday are rare... I, for example, didn't notice it was my birthday. :p

IRC addiction is a odd thing. :p

/me goes back idling

4. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Thank god not ALIVE. :lol: (Notice the careful, well-placed sarcasm here.)

Ah, it must be the California-effect that is showing on her. :D

5. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Yeah Crimson Room rules! That other was cool two but I liked Crimson better. We did finish it some weeks ago at school.

Can you picture that? 4 students siting in a row screaming: I found the Battery! Wher? By the bed! It was so cool.

I go for a beer tonight but must do some work first!

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I don't get how to do those rooms. They're too hard for my little brain :(

7. Alavin

Alavin If I wanted your view, I'd read your entrails Veteran

Hurrah! Done both rooms.

I'm great at that sorta game. These were quite challenging though.

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Hmm, in the green room I got the CD case, the beer, the incense and the lighter, six chinese characters, a medecine bottle, black hair, two photos and a frame. I put the beer and the CD thing on the shelf and lit the incense but now can't find what to do. Damn. What's wit hthe weird noises coming from the dark room and the skeleton anyway :mommy:

Red room I opened the drawers, got two rings, three keys, a battery, a cassette, a memorandum, Cd case and the weird box... and the have an HMV outside the window, lol

*goes back to puzzling*

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Oh yeah, definitely a falty keyboard. That, aand the fact that I can't see what A witng properly... AM USING wireless keyboardo wth the TV internet at my hotel room, since my dad's credit card is paying... the problem is lousy resolution and other nasty side effects. In fact, I am prety much typing blind, sine all I can see is fuzziness :/

f course, it ould be the california effects :D

Happy birthday, Taza! *hugs*

Oh, nd getting a tattoo tickkles :D
    now have a very nice-looking katana emblazoned on my shoulder... it's way, way cool :D

I also got myself a nice new dager... need to igure out how to pack it. It' cool, with ragged edges and mongolian design, even if it's a bit gaudy.

10. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Gotta new job, starting Tuesday making $9.25/hr and working full time (for the summer). Better than the $7.75 I'm making now with random hours.

Oooh...and I get to work tonight too. In 45 mins. Bleh.

11. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] @8people use the lighter on the hair a few times Then a patren will show click on the hand of the skelleton untill you find a key. Then take the blanket and use the lighter on it you will get it from there!

One thing a memorandum? What the hell is a memorandum? I did finish Crimson room about 12 times now and I don't know what you can mean with a memorandum??? Oh I know it's that note you find with the website on it! Check that site it's important! and also look for a metal pin by the bed :p

Happy happy Joy Joy Me! I'm happy while everything goes wrong verry strange :p . I gonna see the elves in the weekend that would by cool Fantasy Fair here I come!

But first there is more school work to do...

P.s. Tje Lighter is underneath the trashcan!

[ June 17, 2004, 00:17: Message edited by: SleepleSS ]

12. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Jaguar, I think your eyes are bigger than your stomach.

13. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Gah. I have an essay and a seminar presentation to do for Monday, and the final exam for this course is a week today.

I am going nuts here.

14. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] You know its time to re-evaluate where you live when two strangers knock on your door looking for their pet pot belly pig that they lost a week ago while visiting the cemetery. Then you tell them you hadn't seen it; then your mom asks who that was and you tell her and she says the neighbors said a pig wondered over to their place; then you go all the way over there cause they don't have a phone then you found out they butchered it and smoked it.

"Why do I hear "Dueling Banjos" music in the background?" :mommy:

15. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Deedle een deen deen deen deen deen deeeeeeen........

16. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

Fnar fnar fnar. Fnar? Fnar! Fnar fnar.

17. Dice

Media:
    Did the people who owned the pig for a pet find out what happened to it, Dark Haired Beauty?

18. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

This week's Screenshot of the Week is hilarious!

Where did the Penguin come from?!

19. dman18 Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] Man, I really have no clue why I'm not on these boards as much any more... I'm glad I have my old life (yet I'm only 15) back, yet I'm sad I couldn't even spend enough time to make 300 posts in one year... And to date I still have yet to beat IWD1, IWD2, or BG2: SoA or ToB, obviously.

/me weeps in a where-does-time-go? sort of way...

20. Dice

Media:
    No offence dman but if not spending enough time on this board is your biggest problem in life right now, maybe you should do a little more living.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.