1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #23

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

2. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Hmmmm. I just gave blood. Why? Because I am A Positive kinda guy. :hahaerr:

3. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

@ chevalier, yep, heating pretty resistant to cold, and hug others to keep them warm sounds like me too. The heat source thing is a good excuse though ;) . And besides, my G/f gets me to iron stuff because she can't, typical eh? still she can sew, I can't without pain from pricking myself even with a thimble. :p little things eh? They make a relationship work :) .

4. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

I hate summer courses. Especially when taught by an ADHD professor who talks too fast. Erg.

5. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I can say something happy about love...

I have been together with my girlfriend for 1 and a half years and we're stil rockin'. That must ethier mean that love exist or that I'm insane, and I aren't, right?

:mommy:

6. Malovae Gems: 18/31

Damn damn damn, I hate it when programs crash and you haven't saved!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

7. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Well, what do you expect? An auto-save before crashing? :hahaerr:

8. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I really wish our router would quit acting up. It keeps making us disconnected from the net and I have to unplug and fiddle with stuff to make it work again. Life just isn't right when you don't have the internet!

9. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

@Caleb: The Chosen, I was with this last ex for four years and four months and it still went to hell in a handbasket. Maybe it's just me though, maybe I bring out the demon-spawned side of them.

The funny thing is, I only really miss females for the companionship they can provide, I can cook up a storm, I do all the housework, everything like that is easy stuff, it's just nice to have someone to snuggle with at night. But this last one I don't miss at all (couldn't miss her even with a moped!) I only miss my son that she's taken away.

10. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Could you people take your female adoring selves to another thread? You're de-railing the topic of Random Babbling.

11. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Babble babble. :p

12. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Hey people, I'll be gone for 12 days (approximately) since I'm off to conquer Spain ;)

13. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I am the biggest loser this side of...well, everywhere.

She's chosen me. She says that in recent days/weeks, she's developed/discovered strong feelings for me; while she can't view the other guy as being more than a very good friend. But it may be some time before we actually get together, because her decision is gonna/is hurting the other guy; so it's hurting her. And by extension; it's hurting me. Hell, it's tearing me apart!! The only thing I can think of now is how I wish it was either him that made her happier...or that if I took myself out right now, she could still get with him and be happier. I've come to genuinely believe that he's better for her...and I didn't say this last bit to her until after she told me that he was taking himself out of the race, so I probably seem insincere. Though, God knows, the only thing I can think about is how much pain I'm causing her...and how I want to stop. I want her to heal...hell I don't want her to hurt in the first place! It's all my fault.

The other guy told her today at work (the two of them work together) that he was stepping aside; taking himself out of the picture, if you will, so that she could choose me without any regrets. Unfortunately, he proceeded to avoid her for the rest of the day after he said that. And now, she's afraid that their friendship (which was special...they're very close friends) is going to come to an end. And I can't help but feel guilty.

I mean if I weren't here, or if I were to suddenly be cut out from the picture (permanently), the two of them could be happy together. They really could. But my presence has successfully managed to **** things up between them. Is that what I want to be? The guy who broke up her friendship with one of her closest friends? I know...if they're such good friends, how can something pathetic like me actually get in the way? And the answer is: I just don't know. I wish I did. I wish I knew the solution. I wish I could steal away her pain...but I can't. I just can't. I don't have what it takes to make her happy right now. I can't do what I know he can do...but she won't listen to me. I tried telling her that he's got more to offer her...but she tells me that the two of them couldn't be happy together.

And then, she brought up that she'd probably get jealous when I went off to school because she knows that most of my friends (including all 6 of my housemates) are girls... :p though nothing ever has or will happen with them.

How can you tell someone you love them; without using those words? I want her to know that I love her...but I can't say the words to her; 'cause I'm afraid she won't believe me.

Oh man...she might call on me again tonight; after she's spoken to the other guy again...(insert suspenseful music here).

EDIT: Fixed the typos. And removed an irrelevant chunk.

[ July 09, 2004, 01:58: Message edited by: Faerus Stoneslammer ]

14. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

@ Faragon

Good luck with that. And watch out for conquistadors. I hear their vicious. :D

@Faerus

/me hands him a tissue

You'll need it eventually me thinks.

15. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Yo yo keep on rockin'all.

Love isn't the end of the world, just a delay in your path thats called live! And a nice delay sometimes!

Summer makes me happy I don't like sunshine but adore to walk in less clothes! I also listen to other cd's in summer, even punk :|!

16. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Faerus, you've got the girl now. She's chosen you, you shouldn't feel bad for the other guy, you shouldn't feel bad for her. It's their issue, not yours.

Just enjoy being in love and having that love returned to you. Cut the crap about you not being good enough for her. It makes it seem as if you don't want to be with her, after all those months/weeks? of dreaming of her. You don't want to make her regret her decision, she's chosen you, don't make her doubt.

As for me, I'm enjoying being single right now, but I'm also kinda in love. Still think love rocks though (positive :) ), which is why it's worth waiting for the right one to come along, I'll just let it happen.

[ July 08, 2004, 20:17: Message edited by: Uytuun ]

17. Malovae Gems: 18/31

Is the chat room down? I can't connect :(

18. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31

/starts singing "All you need is love"

Even though I am currently single, I believe that love and being in love with someone, even if he or she is not "the one" for you, is one of the greatest gifts the human race has.

19. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Yea for Faerus :love:

Put one in the win column for all the shy, insecure, nice guys in the world.!!!

20. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31

****ing stupid forms, why are the boxes always so ****ing small?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.