1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #23

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

@Baezlebub

So when does school let out on the bottom half of the world? Up here it is April for Post Secondary Education and the second half of June for all Elementary and Secondary schools.

(I've been out of classes for 2 and a half months already.)

-EDIT-
    A new page? :eek: ME? :confused: Why I'm flattered... :o

2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

2 and a half months? Bah, you kids spent more time on holiday than actually at school!

3. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Its just because I'm in college now. I only have a total of 6 monts of school now, so your close. :D

4. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Yes, but your kind of school costs a lot more than grade-school Jaguar, you might be having to spend some of that "free time" making some money to pay for your books in the fall, not to mention the tuition.

At least when all is said and done you should have a nice career to show for it.

5. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I've discovered that when scared, cats can be very strong. This can be a problem when they're using their strangth to dig claws into your back.
    I wish the fireworks would stop now, I've had enough.

6. Deathmage

Deathmage Arrr! Veteran

Media:
    I am bored.

Maybe I should go on ALFA.

Hmmm, that's a great idea...

7. Baezlebub Gems: 18/31

Schools here finish at the end of the year. November is the industry standard for all schools, all grades. The senior year graduates about 2 weeks before everyone else, so near the beginning of November for them. Then, Uni starts in March.

Here we have a system called HECS. Basically, you don't pay for university upfront, you get a nice bill, which you pay off gradually when you get your job. Plus interest. You can pay it off whenever you want, really, but most people prefer to nurse it for a couple of years.

8. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I must do a Intervieuw here at school. I don't know what to ask. It's a sort of roleplaying but I think they won't allow me to stab them with my vorpal blade! It's about books and facilitycards boring, if you ask me...

Autumn comes with a new cd early next year! They played a few new songs live and it sounde real cool!

@Arab, hoe do you break a cd? I did once had a copy of a bad napalm album and it took me almost 10 minutes to break it willingly...

Well 10 minutes till doom...

9. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

This has certainly been an interesting couple of days...

It's kinda funny...she chose neither of the choices presented to her; but she still spent time with each of us. She went to see a movie with him and then when she came back, she spent most of the night with me... :p I certainly paid a high price though; I had to sit there while the other guy hugged and kissed her good night...and she returned it all...*sigh* I'm so confused (though she didn't kiss him like she kisses me).

She tells me that while she used to like that other guy, in *that* way, she no longer does. She went to a movie with him and since then she says she doesn't like him like that anymore...of course, she's gone on 2 dates (one of which she claims wasn't a date...but I suspect differently) with him since then. So I'm a little sketchy on that...and I seriously doubt that whatever he did during the movie could have eliminated the attraction she felt for him...

On the flip side...she spends much more time with me; I've lost count of the nights and evenings we've spent in each others' arms. Cuddling and talking mind you; you perverts out there can forget what you're thinking :p . She tells me that she's starting to like me *that* way...starting to. I know she didn't before (she made that pretty clear)...but she now she says she's beginning to feel differently; to feel stronger feelings for me.

She knows that she's stuck between two guys; and she doesn't want to choose. She gets the impression that we're both jealous of each other; on account of us asking questions about the time she spends with the other...I certainly don't envy her position...and I wish I wasn't doing this to her. Maybe I am jealous of him...because I feel that she enjoys the time she spends with him more than she does the time with me. I'm really beginning to hate my gut feelings :p .

I get the impression that she prefers spending quiet, mellow, private time with me. But for fun times she prefers the other guy. She says I make her feel safe, protected, comfortable. But I don't know what he makes her feel. Does he make her happy where I can't? *sigh*

Oh well...she said she'd come to get me tonight when she's done working (so sometime between 9-9:30pm). I just hope she follows through with what she said; and comes to get me...rather than me going to her.

EDIT: Heh...I just had one of weirdest conversations I've ever had... :p with one of my friends from uni. :p She had a few pointers to give me that might come into play tonight when I see *her* again...(I hope I get to see her!)

[ July 06, 2004, 23:26: Message edited by: Faerus Stoneslammer ]

10. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

She's got you both wrapped around her little finger!

11. Aldazar Gems: 24/31

When all else fails, stop trying all else.

As for women, I've sworn myself off them as far as relationships loner then a month or so now. All the ones I seem to met are demon-spawn wenches

12. Harbourboy

Maybe you guys are hanging out in the wrong places.

13. Vermillion Gems: 18/31

[​IMG] Keep looking, not all women are daemon spawned wenches. Some are wonderful and loving wenches who make good heat sources on cold nights :)

14. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Sometimes I think that chubby little chereb Cupid needs glasses. :p

Electric blankets are also good heat sources on cold nights plus they have OFF switches. :evil:

15. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    But what do you do with a good heat source on those nights when you have the fan on full blast and you don't even want a sheet because it's so hot?

16. Harbourboy

Such bitterness and cynicism! Who'd have thought that everyone would be so down on love?

Someone say something happy.

:sosad:

17. Vermillion Gems: 18/31

[​IMG] @ Dragonfly: if you don't need a sheet you can admire their beauty more, and since this isn't an adult only place I'll leave the rest for you figure out :angel:

18. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Hell yeah!

That blanket storie is fuel for my imagenation!

I know a few girls that arn't demon spawn, maybe I must get them on the board :)

SOMETHING HAPPY!

19. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Faerus: Leave the girl be. She clearly has issues.

Look: I'm not saying people need to be a couple to cuddle, but they typically are. One walks arm-in-arm or hand-in-hand with friends or otherwise intertwined, one hugs them when needed, one kisses them good morning and good night and not necessarily on the cheek, but one simply doesn't sit down with them on the sofa to cuddle. That's hardly a gesture of casual friendship ;)

Doesn't take a girlfriend/boyfriend to date. Doesn't take love or anything. One happens to date friends. Or strangers. Whatever. Don't get depressed over that.

How typical. And perhaps you both are to blame? :D Damn, she really has you both wrapped around her finger. I don't know if she knows that, but people generally have one boyfriend or girlfriend ;)

Watch yourself or you'll end up raising his children :shake: Look.

@Vermillion: I have heating in my house ;) Plus, I'm fairly resistant to cold... I've hugged people to make them warm, but have never needed that myself. However, I can't really iron a shirt right :lol:

20. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Teddy rules! To bad he's not on tv anymore, I always loved that show see him flying in his air ship looking for the cristal shards whil that evil guy was haunting for them to.

They must make a Teddy movie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.