1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #22

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Next week there will be more tests at school. Better start learning.

I wish to best to all of you with exams, test and love issues!

This satherday it's party time again and once again SHE will be there :D . I found it liking a girl is so much easier then loving her, especially when she likes you back!

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Faerus: Honesty never pays back in the material sense. But it's always the better way. For the other people, for the world, for you. Sometimes, when I am thinking too much, I think that each little lie affects the whole universe.

Well, I guess I'm too arrogant to compromise myself by lying just because it's convenient and "better" for me. But some other people have more elevated reasons. At any rate, honesty is the way. Whatever one achieves in a dishonest fashion is tainted with that dishonesty... and it's not truly one's own achievement. Doesn't pay back. Honesty makes sure you've achieved yourself what you have.

Don't worry, perhaps you felt you weren't ready. When you have achieved it, it doesn't really matter how many attempts you made before ;)

@SleepleSS: Liking is generally better. Love takes time to develop and if you're young and think you're in love, you're most probably infatuated. By this I don't mean horny and going for looks or whatever, I just mean it's kind of enthralled, but not really love. Sounds harsh, but I've been there, seen that ;)

3. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG]
    Wiggley? Rallymama, what are you having - a baby, or a worm? :p

4. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Who said Finland was a cold place? Today we are having a SECOND warm day in the same year! :D

5. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Hubba! Hubba! Give the monkey a banana!

6. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Second year in highschool (if that is indeed whar it is called) ends for me tomorrow!!! :)

Maybe I should shed a tear... :cry:

Naaaaaah :D :shake:
    Babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble................

Does monkey do tricks?

7. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

VS, you haven't got your summer-spring to begin yet?
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

I mean...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... :D

I ended the first year in the gymnasium last friday.

And is it gymnasiet eller högstadiet you finish the second year of?

8. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

School ends tomorrow..and i'l never see more than 500 people ever again..(school district splitting up). Last year..it didn't matter I was happy on the last day of school..and now..i'm depressed. I don't know wheter it is because i will only see my girlfriend 3 times a week instead of six now or whether im going to the miss the people..

9. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Know the feeling, Icingdeath. Well, with me it's because I'm graduating, but still, it's kinda crappy to leave all those people behind that you've shared the last 6 years with.

10. chevalier

Media:
    Seeing your girlfriend 3 times a week is much. But six? I can't imagine seeing a girlfriend six times a week :eek:

11. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] Yippee I Had a good mark for my paper! There is Justice!

12. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Way to go SleepleSS. Good marks are cool! ( :p not that I would know... :rolleyes: )

@chev - Oh, I'm not so honest because of ideological/ethical reasons. Rather; it's more like some incredibly strange compulsion to tell the truth. Think "Malik" from the last book or 2 from the Avatar trilogy... :p Well, there are the standard ethical/moral/etc reasons too. If by some odd chance I actually manage to lie, I can almost feel my soul being torn from my body and spit on by angry demons...or something like that (ie: I feel like the worst person ever).

*IF* I achieve it. I certainly don't share your optimism and confidence in my abilities...bleh.
    Hopefully she'll be able to go for a walk tonight. It's such a beautiful day...and I'm sure the night will be even more so (it had damn well better not rain!).

Women should always advertise their feelings with large, bold-lettered signs. With flashing lights. And read over a loudspeaker.

Bleh...*sigh*. Not even sure I can ask her to go for a walk tonight...no way am I interrupting her work. I'll just have to hope that an opportune moment for asking her comes up. *sigh*

13. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

@Faerus,

Where's the fun in advertising our feelings in such an obvious way? (j/k)

I'm sure you'll be fine. Best of luck to you.

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Stupid evil airport computer won't let me go to FAI... Am at LAX right now, hing been on various planes for the last... um, far too long.

Yes, finally in Caliornia. Still have to fly to Sacramento, though.

I am dying here in LA.... I fae too hot for me. Ifrozen puddles, thank you very much.

On a more professional note, my BG2 cd is once again whacked... partially. Which means I have to do some verry creative clua consuling to do things.

Ignore weirdness in this message, the keyboard is crap.

Still missing you, folks...

15. Icingdeath45 Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Seeing my girlfriend 6 days a week is like being in heaven for me..lol(im a little bit in love if you cant tell) right now shes the only thing that really makes me happy..

15 people got suspended for the rest of the year as well..i was sad..i didnt even get to say goodby to them.. :(

16. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Wow! Everyone say "Hi" to Ara, the former spam queen... :p

*double sigh* Well, I unsurprisingly chickened out, again . Fortunately; we didn't take the same kinda walk we took before...it was more of a "we're going to get a newspaper with her friend for each of their assignments due tomorrow" kinda walk. So, I'm pretty sure chickening out was entirely expected... :grr: . I really *really* hate myself right now.

:grr: :almostmad:
    I wish parents weren't such a pain in the ass...luckily my parents are gone this weekend, so I get two days of peace...

17. chevalier

Media:
    Nah, don't hate yourself, don't grind yourself down etc. You're the best you around. Well, because it's the only you around, but it still doesn't matter. The best is the best. ;)

They already do, which doesn't mean they say what they mean by that :D

Have you ever played a max-CHA paladin? Imagine you're one. It works :p :shake:

18. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  19. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Ow, Dragonfly, post a warning for the rest of us... :D

Well, my body isn't complaining too much about the bellydancing class last night. Maybe I'm not as badly out of shape as I thought...

20. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.