1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #22

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metal leper Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

I hated Fedora - it stayed on my computer for less than 24 hours. Mandrake 10.0 was very impressive I thought, though it still ranks behind Debian and Gentoo for me

2. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] uh n0 I guess it's: 1332 :p

My freakin; head keeps spinning to..much..information... We do I hear Kelly Clarkson?

I think of cheese I think of mud...Erection!
    I think of blood I think of Love...ERECTION!

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Erm ... leez? :-/

I really need to buy a CD version of this Fuel album. Cassette tapes suck.

4. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    GAH! I'm so damn tired I'm probably going to fall asleep during class.

[ June 06, 2004, 01:27: Message edited by: reepnorp ]

5. Kenixkil Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

I have to agree with Aikanaro. My mom lost an entire box of tapes when my brother threw some magnets from the fridge in it.

Decided to stay away for now, considering what my parents would do to me(ranging from cutting off my allowance to not talking to me at all) and knowing what a coward I am. :wail: :wail:

6. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Laiwethel: Not knowing what you're writing about and being totally clueless helps a lot in literature. The great romantic poetry and similar stuff is largely due to tremendous absinthe intake, or opium. Guess it helps literary creativity ;)

Once upon a time still in highschool they charged me with the prom invitations. I forgot about it and drank some hefty amount. When I recalled, I was in such a state that I barely saw the monitor when making up the brainless sentimental rubbish of the invitation text body :D

They all loved it :shake: Everyone got it, some three hundred people, after it was printed on wove paper :lol: It was public knowledge I wrote it when I was drunk, only the teachers didn't seem to realise ;)

Another time, I got drunk and wrote some 40 pages of print for history. Some analysis of nobility in Poland.

7. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Phew, I finished my last exam yesterday, and I have a whole summer of work so I can get that GeForce 256 Megabyte video card. I will own half-life 2.

Woo! 95% on honors history!

8. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    One week of regular school and then one week of Exams and this Highschool nonsense will be over! Yeah! Summer holliday. Woo-hoo

Still If I don't study my math I'll fail for sure... Maths doesn't like me and I don't like them either gee THAT will help me for sure

9. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I hate ticks. I mean, I really hate ticks. I guess it's a good thing I've gotten so blase about picking them off though, otherwise I'd be complaing a lot more about how much it stings to pull the little suckers out.

10. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I thought you were supposed to use a freshly extinguished match to take tics out. You just touch the hot end to the little critters butt and he pulls his head out. Then you flick and squish.

11. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] I owe...I owe...its off to work I go... :(

Wanted: Seven Dwarfs for a small party! :p

12. nior Gems: 24/31

Do you accept Hobbits?

13. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

How will you know I'm hurting if you cannot see my pain?
    To wear it on my body tells what words cannot explain.

It's official: I am a complete loser. I won't bore anyone with details, but suffice it to say that not only was I too much of a ***** to take the chance that was very clearly there for the taking...but I most likely just made things worse by being the weird little **** that I am.

Yet another display of the failure that is me could only result in one thing...and there was so little blood that came of it that it's hardly worth mentioning.

Sorry if this post offends anyone's sensibilities (and if you don't understand *how* this might offend/bother anyone...then just don't ask).

14. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    @Dragonfly The match trick rarlely works, IME. It's better just to grab it firmly and pull smoothly. Don't yank, or you might break the head off.
    Yeah, I hate ticks. :mad:

15. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I'd hijcak the apartment, if I could affor flying to Kansas from California....

Am still alive. Am having trouble with politics, hating life as usual and in jitters thanks to the fact that I'll be leaving to California in less than a week.

I miss you. :(

Get off your lazy butts and come to the chatroom now?

16. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Anybody ever get that feeling that their being watched and then they look at their mirror and see that their own eyes are following them and get really freaked out?

That is the kind of night I am having.

17. nior Gems: 24/31

It is the month of June. A is 7 years old. B will be 11 years old on July. And C is twice as old as A minus half the age of B this June. D is 3 times older than C minus the sum of the ages of A and B on the month of August. Oops, I think you guys better stop computing there aren't any questions here. :D

18. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Faerus, don't worry... Perhaps it wouldn't work anyway. If it had been something huge, you would have felt compelled to do something about it, and you would have done it - for good or bad. Stop telling yourself you're an arsehole or you'll really become one.

You're a normal, healthy homo sapiens male capable of breeding and you'll get your female some day because that's how the world is made. God in his wisdom tweaked evolution a bit so the biggest jocks don't get everything, but the smarter guys find their way around the system.

19. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] GOing to see Prisoner of Azkaban today!!!! Or at the very least, this weekend!!!

20. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Going to Bulgaria tomorrow! One week of sun, topless beach babes and massive amounts of beer! Wohoo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.