1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #22

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Go Calgary!!! Boo Tampa Bay!!!

@Faerus

Suck it up man. Spill your guts and it will be over either way.

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Had the year's final exam in civil law some time about 1 pm, ie the moment I finished reading the second course book. Got an A :D

@Faerus, ywpark89: You guys have to try. You can't succeed without giving it a chance. It's a normal thing to do, nothing to be ashamed of. No moderately sensitive girl will treat you badly, let alone ridicule you, for telling her you care for her. If she does, it means she wasn't worth approaching, so no regret. Even better for your heart.

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

I'm dead. Or undead, for that matter. I need both caffeine and sleep. And need to study for yet another exam.

3. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

If only I were Undead... Chev, I envy you :p

4. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

If only I were *dead*. That would be nice.

@Jag and chev - She's already expressed some kind of feelings for me, and I to her. So I'm not afraid that she'll ridicule me, and if she turns me down it won't be because she doesn't like me at all. I *am* afraid though, that her feelings for me might not be strong enough to overcome her shyness, or the embarrassment that going out with me might entail. Or that her feelings aren't that strong at all. Not knowing either way is really beginning to tear me apart (heh, as if I need some more emotional turmoil!).

:) Oooh...it's nice to see that Ara's still about!
    :wave: Hope your visit goes well.

5. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I'm back! :) :thumb:

I'm here... :p

I'm gone :cool:

6. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Faerus, welcome to the club. ;)

Doubt and uncertainty are awful aren't they?

Just go round to her house one evening when she's on her own and tell her how you feel. she's probably feeling the same way, but is waiting for you to express your feelings for fear of getting her heart broken.

And why would she be embarrassed to go out with you?

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm going to read through all my discworld novels again.

I have 27 :xx:

fun... time consuming...

I'd better get started...

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Ara: Nice to see you again. How goes?

@Faerus: She might be embarassed at the beginning, but they don't really shy away from going out with a guy they care for after they hit 15 years of age.

She would be embarassed about going out with a guy, not about the guy being you.

Let's hope she will make it. She has a different life and a different course of experience. You'd better focus on your own feelings and make sure they're strong enough to survive. The rest will be taken care of - in some way, probably the best one for you, if not the one you would expect.

If you know what she wants, but that she also needs confidence, help her get it. She won't get the confidence from you if you don't have it (in general, at least), so you have to be confident for the both of you, at least now in the beginning.

9. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

What is new under the sun? :D For a while I thought you could keep the Sugar Fairy -line, but it seems you have reverted back to the gloomy This Sucks -one. :p

Soon 0100am -I really should get back to a more "normal" sleeping cycle...

10. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Wow. Only 8:00 CDT, and just 5 people on the Boards. You'd think everybody else has a life. :p

BTW - good to hear from you again, Ara.

11. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Hello...ooo...ooo! Just listen to these echoing boards!

12. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Faerus, the truth is that you never know what's going to happen in life. Even if everything goes completely wrong it will get forgotten faster than you think. People tend to be too wrapped up in their own lives to spend much time dwelling on other people. On the other hand if you don't go and give it a try you might miss something wonderful. She might be single right now but who's to say she might not start seeing an interesting guy next week...who could have been you if only you had found the courage to go and face her. Take a chance. What you have to gain is much more than what you have to lose.

13. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Alright, all you who want to bag Yu-Gi-Oh line up for a slap :p

Anyways, gotta front Family Court tomorrow to see about being 'allowed' to se my son again *crosses fingers*

I'm so behind the times with technology that I only just 2 days ago got a DVD player!

14. Dark Haired Beauty Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Good luck Aldazar!!!!!!!!

15. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

And the 1st runner up for Miss Universe is...

/me blows open the envelope

Miss USA!!!

That means that the new Miss Universe 2004 is is Miss Australia!!!

Congrats! (And what a hottie :love: )

16. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] It's raining :( I'm wet and still a bit horny... The girl in pink is on my mind as is the girl in brown...

I wish it was a bizarre love triangle but now it's just me and my thoughts... and coffee...

and dreams oh boy it really are wonderfull dreams!

and there is you... I wish I didn't care about you anymore :(

(Mood:Getting depressed...)

17. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I had a dream about Tal and JaGuArKa :grin: Can't remember much about it though. I think it may have involved a shopping centre... :hmm:

18. Ahrontil Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I had a dream like that after watching the original Dawn Of The Dead zombie movie (1978). Everyone was zombified, so I went to the supermarket to cheer myself up. I was captured by Cameron Diaz who said we had to repopulate the Earth. It was very frightening as Cameron Diaz can be very aggressive when she wants something.

[Edit]
    I have been electrocuted 14 times, but only by domestic 240V wiring. I must be building up a resistance to electrical attacks by now?

[ June 02, 2004, 12:26: Message edited by: Bluin ]

19. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    [​IMG] We're getting my cat put down. He's 15, thats as old as I am!

20. Kenixkil Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

Well, in my country, dating isn't seen as good for 'education' :mad: :mad: until you go to college, and I'm in 10th grade.. 3 years to go..

Plus, I believe that due to this cultural thingy, other kids will laugh as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.