1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #22

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Well Happy Birthday!

I mean you are just 19 years older than me... And you can have alchool *legaly* while I can't doesn't it cheer you?

2. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Hey Bel, its no biggie. I mean, your only 16 years older then me... (snicker, guffaw and laugh)

Happy Birthday all the same.

3. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Happy Birthday, Belisarius.

Here. I got you one of these.

ENJOY! :)

[edit: It plugs into your USB port, and uses plain old 5v for power.]

4. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG]
    At least I still have more hair than your avatar!!! :p

5. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Happy Birthday Bel! :D

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    And you probably have a lot less pimples as well.

7. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Okay, I am now officially frustrated.

The place where I am living has a mouse problem. Comming back from a weekend away and finding mouse droppings on the kitchen counter and realizing that a mouse had managed to climb up onto my trunk and leave presents there is not what I wanted to see.

Any advice out there on what I can do, before I start complaining to the landlady, who also happens to be a friend and housemate?

8. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

@Aik - Not a random spiel; not at all. Call it, a "spontaneous overflow of powerful feeling" (or something like that) if you will...

@ Nizidraminii'yt and Takara - Hehe! Waking up in a jail cell at the PD, having no idea how or why you got there isn't all that bad. No, the truly bad part is when you're being shipped off to the prison; again without the slightest clue why... :rolleyes: Yup...I can *almost* relate with Ozzy on that one...(does it count if the guy who shared the armoured car with me was there for attempted murder?). And the best part is that it happened on a Saturday night; so I couldn't get bailed out until monday...which means I spent one full night at that damn prison...*shudder*.

:bang: and I managed to fall off my bike today. For the first time in over 5 years. Stupid bike. Stupid me :p

[ May 26, 2004, 08:00: Message edited by: Faerus Stoneslammer ]

9. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

My doctor says I have Logizomechanophobia. You guys think he's right?

10. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

Hey Bel, don't mock my avatars hair. It just so happens that at 19 I'm on my way there. It kinda sucks actually. I know, I'll ask somebody with experience.

/me wanders off to find the wise old Manitobian :p

Not if you are here. :shake:

11. nior Gems: 24/31

How do you know that... you coulrophobic. :eek: :grin: :shake:

12. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Damn, why do parents wake up at 6 in the morning and shout at each other? They woke me up because they didn't knew where the soap was...

13. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

Only when I sleep... ;)

And I know that because my Phobophobia is in recession and my Athazagoraphobia makes me look it up on the internet. :D

@Sleepless

Nobody dropped it did they? :eek: :hahaerr: :toofar:

14. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Faerus: In Poland, you could sue their arse off for that. They need to have a writ or catch you red-handed and they have to make sure you understand what it's all about. Then, they have 48 hours to keep you behind bars but not in prison with convicts. If they fail to come up with any charges, they have to set you free. If they cook something up, you get detained but in better conditions than you have in prison, far from convicted criminals and... well... not in prison in the first place.

If they screw up at any point along the way, you sue them hard. From simple lawsuit for damages to unlawful imprisonment criminal charge against specified cops if they totally made it all up and not just overstepped their authority. You can get them a ban from public jobs as well.

15. Nizidramanii'yt Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

The thing that usually cheers me up is that, in Belgium and the Netherlands, U can legally drink beer from 16 years old. Ah, sweet 16. I can't remember but laughter when I found out Americans aren't all that 'tolerant'. talking about tolerant, are they ever? But that's another story, as I take one for the team. (==>a coke)

And the thing with the jail, my dad told me all that. He carried me home after picking me up at the PD. Yeah. I just remember waking up at home, wearing clothes. Then I figured: 'Oooohhh...' and, you know... But apparently, it happened. Funny, for once.

16. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] @Jaguar
    Thank Shar they didn't!

School sucks, right now I can't concetrade and this is really importand... :( Entering a depressed mode....

17. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

:toofar: Someone post a fix for PC Problem topic :lol:

18. Nizidramanii'yt Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Veteran

Sorry man, I don't know anything about technical stuff. Or at least not most problems.

19. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

@chev - Well, they did have some charges for me. Which they had read to me by a judge once I got to the city (the city I was in at the time of the "crime", and which I lived in at the time, didn't have any courthouses open on the weekend so they took me to a city that did). *Then* they took me to the prison. I was only in custody for a grand total of 40 hrs though, and only like 12-15 without having my charges read to me. And as for catching me red-handed...hehe, I was charged with (among other things) assault police :o ...so there wasn't much I could do there.

20. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Laiwethel, does your landlady allow cats? Maybe you could just borrow one for a few days...or maybe you could just serve your landlady a bowl of cereal with little mouse poos in it. That might make her notice there is a problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.