1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #21

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Apr 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Congratulations, Beren. I'm sending lots of good karma your way that enough people ahead of you go somewhere else. :thumb:

2. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Well done, Beren! Way to go. :thumb:
    *crosses fingers too*

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Congrats, Beren. You have progressed far on the path to Dark Side :shake: :tie: :lol:

4. Gehn Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

I'm covered in rust! [Edit]..and it sucks!

5. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Hey, you are not the only one. It sucks even more when you have to work with it day in day out.

6. Gehn Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

LOl! i had no idea i would get a response like that! To think someone else was in the same situation....

7. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    The only rust around me is gathering on my trusty turnip scythe. I've had to hang it up due to too much uni coursework and exams. Only a month and a half before I can go out into the fields and spread joy and happiness amongst turnip lovers once more.

8. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Me thinks Takara has an unhealthy obsession with turnips. :p

/me hands Takara a card for Turnip Abusers Anonymous.

9. Oxymore Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Good for you, Beren. :thumb:

What is it with lawyers on your side of the ocean anyway?

10. Wiegraf Folles Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Everyone is always filing lawsuits against everyone else here, so we need lots of lawyers, lol

11. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I want to scream, punch, shout, cry, explode, stand ontop of a hill with the song 'Show Must Go On' by Queen, have a fight with someone to help me find a way to stop this pain i feel inside...

12. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Wow, Sniper is still around :eek:
    I thought you disappeared ages ago. Welcome back.

13. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    @Jaguar.
    It's funny you should mention that. Ever since I played Baldur's gate2, and listened to Jan's endless stories about turnips whilst stoned, I've been a convert to the gnomish pursuit of the eternal turnip. :eek:

14. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Congratulations Beren, I have a feeling you will make it in.

15. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I'm a Yu-Gi-Oh addict. At the moment, all my spare cash is spent on buying the cards and I'm yet to find a local tournament!

16. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I'm beginning to think that I should have spent at least SOME time studying today...but, you know, maybe it's better NOT to study for exams, or at least to study as little as possible. So, looks like another night of little sleep and getting up early to spend as much time studying as possible.

Exams suck.

EDIT: Yay! New page :roll: :rolling: :spin: That's one in each of the last 2 RB threads...woot.

17. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

You know Faerus, unless you have a test on D&D 3rd Edition, or who the NPCs are in BGII, then being here probably won't help your test marks. :shake:

18. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Most likely not...but there's always a slight chance... :p (After all, my Spanish course could very well be teaching me Amnian rather than Spanish...)

Hmm...maybe I have been spending a little too much time on the Boards...meh, not that I care.
    I only really need a 50 in the course, and unless I sleep through my exam, or my teacher accidentally writes it in Russian or something, that's not gonna happen.

19. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Beren - Congrats! And good luck.

Ofelix - Awesome job! Keep up the great work! I know what a struggle it is, though not quite on the same scale. I've been battling my own weight and can only try to imagine how much effort went into your loss. Congratulations!!!!!

Aldazar - I can relate completely. A number of years ago, I had the same problem with the very first game of that type. I still have boxes and crates of those cards sitting in the basement. I did eventually find local tournaments to play in and it was a blast. Very expensive, but a blast none-the-less.

20. Wiegraf Folles Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

@Aldazar
    I used to play it too, until my school banned us from having them there, so i've been trying to sell them all, make a little profit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.