1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #21

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Apr 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Being Pregant must be awesome, you can jump to the head of lots of lines. It's a shame you must give birth at one point.

2. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

Gah, I'm stuck on lvl 5 of Settlers 2 :bang:

3. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I've now officially been a paper-boy for a week!
    Yay, I got a 'job' that pays money!
    Pretty crap money though.

In better news, we had a free-loader who managed to worm his way into staying for a week and a half (a week of which we also had his 7-year-old son who I'm sure has ADHD) and he finally left three days ago. Now I can actually get out of the house without worrying that something may go missing!

4. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Rally, I hope you have a wonderful healthy complete baby no matter what the little darlin' turns out to be but I secretly would like a little girl too if I should get a second chance. On the other hand I've been told that throughout the teenage years boys get along with their mothers a lot better than girls!

5. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

[​IMG]
    That's because teenage boys don't try to borrow their mothers' clothes. Well, most teenage boys anyways...

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Yay! Back from boot camp (as in: School Camp)

And the typo demons have come back with me!

7. metal leper Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

me: clicky

[ April 08, 2004, 12:51: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

8. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

*yawns* So tired... atleast it's the holidays :D

9. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Oh my God oh my God oh my God! The Leafs had better beat Ottawa in the playoffs, or I swear, someones getting hurt!

10. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    It seems so. And girls get along with their fathers better than boys.

Some teenage boys even get along with girls' mothers than with girls, like it was in my case ;)

11. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

@ Chev - Okaaaaay, don't want to know more there :p

Just got out of bed at 3:30 in the afternoon. I'm lazy... do I care??

12. Lady Luthien Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] Check this out! :D

I've added a picture to my profile, it's a painting from the latest exhibition of one of my best friends, Sveta!

What do ya think?

13. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

Interesting. Lots of...horns I guess. Better then anything I could have done at any rate.

14. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    There seems to be something going on with this website or maybe it's just my computer...I can't seem to get into ceartain parts of the boards.

Your friends painting is very nice Lady Luthien, it has a lot of movement and an interesting quality of light.

15. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Anyone ever have a day when they wished a giant anvil would drop out of the sky and squash them to the size of an ant? (Maybe I just need to wish harder.) :heh:

16. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

If I concentrate hard enough, can I grow wings?

17. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    Yeah, it was when I realised that the two years growing prize turnips was wasted after my closest rival had got a mage to enchant his and beat me at the local show. How humiliating. :(

18. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Easter hols ha I have 5 days off work :wave:

19. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I have 2 weeks off :p

going to tidy my room now - so Frosty-O can come and visit me and my new fish!

I've got six new guppies - 3 yellow and 3 blue ones with orange tails.

the yellow ones are called Lyrael, Lyrak and Kly'yre. The blue ones are called Aeykly, Aeyea and Lylaraeal.

[ April 10, 2004, 14:25: Message edited by: 8people ]

20. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    KotOR rules. But I have a problem choosing between Guardian, Sentinel and Consular. It has taken three days of deliberation so far. It consumes me.

Sometimes I'm like Yoda. And Qui-Gon is my hero. Makes me Consular, I guess.

I'm one hell of a fencer. Makes me Guardian, I bet.

Sentinel is in between, which doesn't really seem fitting.

Oh, well. Just why hasn't anyone made an online test for that? :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.