1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #21

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Apr 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

[​IMG] Good luck on AP bio.

The seniors at my school already took their finals. I'm still in Bio Honors, but when I get to 12th grade I think I'll take AP Chem in lieu of AP Bio.

Here's a quick one: What's the difference between C4 photosynthesis, C3 photosynthesis and CAM photosynthesis?

2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I don't know if anyone is interested but the guest host for Saturday Night Live tonight is supposed to be Snoop Dogg. I think thats pretty cool. Unfortunatly the musical guest is going to be Avril Lavigne. I guess you can't win them all.

3. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    C3 photosynthesis, is the normal production of Gp by the dark reaction. Take your everyday plant, and it undergoes C3, photosynthesis. It is called so, because GP is a 3 carbon sugar.

C4 photosynthesis occurs in plants in hot/tropical climates. Here they produce malate alongside GP, and malate is a 4 carbon sugar. This is because C4 palnts can acgieve a higher rate of photosynthesis, and do so in the light.

I dont really get the difference of CAm, though, sorry. :(

4. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Is it just me that thinks that 8people really were dying to get that gem, because when she didn't have it, she posted like mad, and now, when she got it, shehave slowed down extremely much.

5. Takara

Media:
    Well, when you have reached the top gem and there is nowhere else to go, I cant help but feel some of your spamming momentum will go. There just isn't that insane drive to spam. If there were a special "5000" award, You'd still have that desire to post. ;)

6. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Yeah, it sure would be cool to get an avatar at 5000.

7. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Damn, holiday cut short. grrrrr. Well, it never started really. :(

8. Rednik Gems: 21/31

David Guest then proceded to make tea with the underwear.

Weekend update is great.

9. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    To tell you the truth I haven't been doing as much posting because I really like the bloodstone. I wish it was here for 100 posts instead of 50. I'll get over it though. I guess I'll just have to study the next gems to see what I can look forward to.

10. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Ha, I applied to join the police. The tests are seriously hard

11. Takara

Media:
    The bloodstone sure is cool. I cant believe it's so low on the list. Still the diamond is a cool one to look forward to, as is the black opal.

12. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    @ Takara It's a matter of taste, and the gems system is based upon value in the game and not actual look, because many people could argue about what gem are good looking.

@Chevalier: Couldn't you read the sarcasm in my message *of course* we drank alcohol... It's high school boys and girls after all.

Well, I woke up at noon and it's COOL

13. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Starwars sessions are good. Well mini ones anyway though a Starwars marathon will have to be attempted ...

14. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Speaking of Star Wars...I wonder if/when the next one's coming out?

Underworld (with Kate Beckinsale... :love: :love: ) is such a great movie. Saw it for the first time last week, and been watching it regualarly since...such a great movie.

15. Oxymore Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Statistical mechanics on wednesday. I'm dead meat.

16. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] Happy Mother's Day!

*big hug to all mothers out there*

17. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Teachers being gone rocks! Alomst two more hours of freedom!

Also, I'm amazed that noone has mentioned Canada's win over Sweden in the hockey world championship final yet.

18. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

:D :grin: I was gonna mention it...but you beat me to it... :spin: :rolling: :roll: Go Canada!! :p :p

19. Rednik Gems: 21/31

The next game in the series is tonight. I can't wait. Is it on ESPN?

20. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Wasn't quite clear and the hour was late. I'm truly relieved, though :shake:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.