1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #21

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Apr 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Yeah, Toronto lost in OT. :( Very sad. They had been down 2-0 with ten minutes left in the 3rd period, then managed to tie it up. And the bastard Roenick scored on Balfour in overtime. Cup hopes crushed again.

2. Ahrontil Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] KOTOR II at gamespot.

When I woke up this morning I didn't remember who I was or where I was.

I broke into my cash box, stole my cheque book and was about to leg it before I remembered.

Amnesia is soooo 1990s :(

[ May 06, 2004, 09:02: Message edited by: Bluin ]

3. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

It has been decided. The Prophet Eminem has stated that many women do not know the title of his band. This must not continue.

EMINEM'S BAND IS NAMED D12!!!

4. DarkGoddess Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Oh, how untrue you are, Slithy! It is not Eminem's band! It's just a band. Ha! :p

5. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

As much as I may hate the Leafs...I hate philly more; so I'm with the other canucks here: "Damn you Roenick!". So that leaves what, the Flames as the only Canadian team left in the playoffs? Hrrm...it feels weird putting all of your hope in *anything* that lives as far west as Alberta... :rolleyes: ...*ahem* I mean, uh...not including Beren or Mystra's Chosen (or any other Albertans on the boards) of course... :hahaerr: ...

Hmm...let's see; I have to get up in 6 hrs...but I can't go to bed for at least another hour or two...ouch. So I'm gonna have to go to a job interview-whatever-thingy with as little as 4 hrs of sleep. Sounds good (hehe...if any of you remember my posts from exam time, you'll know that there wasn't a single one of my final exams that I got more than 4 hrs of sleep for... :p ).

And the random-long-winded-babbling continues...or ends rather. Meh.

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    What a depressing day. I got to watch snow falling outside (by rights there should be no snow appearing now dammit!) And I got to work all day with a fellow employee we so fondly refer to as "Hagitha". She should be a superhero with her amazing ability to suck the fun out of any situation. :bang:

7. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

What? Now I have to cheer for Calgary? Damn national pride. :mad:

Go Flames go...yay and stuff... :heh:

8. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Where is Sir Bel when I need him, to help me defend the honor of the Flyers? Does anyone else here remember the Broad Street Bullies' first championship, back in 1973?

And as for you Flyer-haters, take comfort in the fact that we're 0-4 against the Lightning in the regular season this year. :(

9. Wiegraf Folles Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

If there is one thing i hate doing, it's trying to talk people out of suicide. Nothing seems to work, and if actually do it, you're left with the wonder if what you might have said pushed them over the edge. it's even worse when its your friends... (one of my close friends is extremely close, the slightest push will probably trigger it)

[ May 07, 2004, 00:08: Message edited by: Wiegraf Folles ]

10. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    :wave:
    I hated them with a passion. But I got over it. Of course, since I don't really follow hockey much any more (too boring), I don't really have any opinion about them one way or the other.

11. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Kind of like post-war France, but without the Effiel Tower and really buggy interface/BSOD's/slowdowns.

12. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Now entering the forum, from cold noth that is Canada, weighing in at 265 lbs of fury, here he is for your veiwing pleasure ...

JAGUAR!!!! :bang: :thumb: :jawdrop:

/cue pyro technics

/cue entrance music, somethin with a killer guitar solo, haven't decided yet

13. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31

Uughh...just saw Van Helsing. By FAR the *worst* movie I've ever seen on the big screen.

Ooh...and I started at a new job today; better than my last one...but still not good. :p

And YAY! I also just saw one of my best friends, who I haven't seen in almost a year...very good times.

PS- You and me both Wiegraff...(just try not to get on the other side of it, eh?)

14. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

Wahey! Saw Kill Bill Vol. 2 tonight. It was superb.

Wahey! Saw The Last Samurai tonight. It was superb.

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    In Cracow - the city of Polish Kings - we had a gay march yesterday. Not even a protestation, or piquette demanding more specific recognition in the law. Just one big we-are-not-like-you-and-we-are-here-and-you-suck show. Actively supported by two Nobel winners in literature (of whom only one - Milosz - can write at all, but the other one - Szymborska - is a commie, so she wasn't required to be able to write to get Nobel award), of whom one was always supposed to be Christian and far-far-right anti-commie partisan. The usual cast included feminists and all sorts of people typically associated.

16. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Sweet, just ordered myself a Children of Bodom T-shirt. Damn, I'm gonna look good!

17. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31

[​IMG] WooOoot! Just got my final marks back...yay!!

Looks like a 70% overall (final) average, for my first year of uni. Very, very sweet...considering I had a 65% average in december (ie. after midyear exams)...

:) :grin:

18. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Woohoo, Tonights it's party times! I've invited all my High School friend and we'll party all night! And the best thing is that one of them is actually 18, of course we'll not abuse of it and we won't drink alcohol before legal ages, not that I have done it either...

19. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Legally adult people and no alcohol at a party, that I can understand. But a party full of high school boys & girls and no alcohol? What fun is that? :shame: I would never allow such a travesty to occur! :shake:

20. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] C4 photosynthesis, salivary amylase, Pavlov dogs, mitochondrion proton pump, root hairs, amino acid R groups, myosin/actin filaments, operant conditioning, R/K-strategists, and so on. Gah. :eek:

Biology AP test is coming in two days. Please wish me luck! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.