1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #21

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Apr 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kam Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Oh man, my back and neck hurt so much... I wanna DIEEEEE!

Well, maybe not, but you get the idea.

2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Are you in love again Chev?

3. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Back home from college and bored out of my mind. :-/

4. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] @fade- ditto. Been home a week, and the most I've accomplished is sent out a couple of resumes and beat the OC of NWN. And that's all.
    Oh, and I bought/started reading "The Rage" by Richard Lee Byers...pretty good so far.

On a completely unrelated note...I've recently discovered that there are mice in the walls of my house...(annoyingly enough, the wall that my bedroom shares with the bathroom...so when I go to bed, all I hear is crazy annoying scurrying and scraping and scratching sounds...arrgh!).
    Always figured my 20+ pound cat could do something to prevent mice from settling in....but noooo. Stupid cat.

5. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

Heed my warning, Faerus Stoneslammer. Cryeth thee out for help in the case of mice swarm and collapsing ceilings, or there shall be much Woe and Sorrow.

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

My cat vomitted a mouse's head today

7. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Dragonfly: I'm not currently having an infatuation ;) I'm serene :tie: Well, spring is normally "the time", but I typically have my ones in winter and summer.

8. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    I'm serene too.

9. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Concerning Sleeless's topic, I actually know a girl that looks like Avril Lavigne, just a few years younger though. Still, that doesn't mean that she's not hot :)

10. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I'm eager to go to my college in 1 years in 2 months! I saw that they offer fencing class! That will be awsome.

11. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I think I'll go the easier way and buy some bokken or two and force my brother to get some too. Talk about Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Katana ;)

12. Ofelix

Media:
    I ate a chinesse cookies and it told me:

You display to wonderful traits of charm and courtesy

You'll surely agree that those cookies never do mistake.

13. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31

@Ofelix- Which college are you going to? Just curious...'cause if they do have fencing and you go for it...you might just end up competing against me next year (at the very least, some people from my uni)! Not likely, since my uni's in Kingston and I assume your college is somewhere out east? But there's a lot of open tournaments during the year...probably at least one in Ottawa... :cool:

14. SleepleSS Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] @Sniper I saw a girl looking like Avril yester day. and then it hit me THIS is the place where i should have post that story. Since afterall, it was random babbeling!

Anyway the girl was bussy skating with her friends so I didn't talk to her...

15. Ofelix

Media:
    @Faerus It's not a university it's cegep ever heard of it? Quebec is the only place in the world who has it. It's after high school but before university. Anyway it's nothing prestigious or anything, it's the plain old cegep of Laval Montmorency...

Next years? No Next (school) Years is my last High school then I'll do my 2 years at cegep and finaly I (hope) will go to the University of Montreal so more like in three years.

16. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

SSlepleSS, was that topic the only reason you got the plaque, or did you do something else?

17. Bion Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

It's self-evident. Anyone making wild and unconscionable claims, such as "Avril Levigne is a beautiful girl", should expect to get the IotW plaque. Q.E.D.

18. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

You're all crazy! Hell! So am I! Once we reach a certain amount of crazyness ... only then will we reach true sanity.

*coughs*

Anyway, I learnt latin today by soughting through the scientific names of plants.

19. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Rotku's just spent the entire day driving up and down the runway at the local airport! It was so fun. We got to practice emergancy breaking and skid control and all that stuff that you can never do on a road!

20. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31

@Ofelix- yeah, I know what cegep is (both of my parents having gone to it...don't ask me which ones though; I couldn't even begin to guess).

3 years? Sounds good. I'll still be around in uni, so there's still the possibility. (btw- Montreal has at least one excellent fencing club; you could join them too :p )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.