1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #21

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Apr 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Three pillows for me thanks. A cheap "fake" pillow as the base, with two feather (aka "real") pillows on top.

Oh, and YIPPEOOOEEEEOO!! (wtf was that!?)

I am "officially" DONE my first year of university!!! Weeeeee!! :spin: :rolling: :roll:

Craziness, I'm done!! Finished! Finito! Etc!!

Now, to get a couple jobs and make money all summer. Woot.

2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Actually we pretty much have a bed of pillows. One of the big (armrest)pillows. A really long body pillow. Three regular pillows. And about three cushions. Of course we do take a few of them off when we go to sleep otherwise there would be no room for the cat.

3. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

YES!!!! That *censored* 15-page essay is FINALLY done! *cheers uncontrollably*

4. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Everybody's on board for pillow-mania...

5. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    You know, if you had a bed made of pillows it would make for one hell of a pillow fight.
    :eek: Jaguar.... what have you done to me. AAAH!

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] What's with the pillows??

*me has two new swords!!*

I'm a very happy bunny :D

And I'm wearing Drow-like jewelry! Go me!

7. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31

This will give me a new gem. What's it gonna be? Only one way to find out!

Moonstone? Whatever.

8. Takara

Media:
    Xei Win Toh, You lost the bloodstone. Oh the shame. hehe. I'm still counting the posts till I get there.

9. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Why it is a shame to lost Bloodstone? Actualy I think that the Moonstone is by far pretier than the bloodstone. Anyway I finaly learned my text only to find that I'm emotionless and that I'm a bad actor... All I wanted from this class is the opportunity to learn the history of the theater, ways of writting and actualy writting but never did I wanted to play but I still need to do audition to write? What a lame program... :mad:

10. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31

Meh, just 50 (49 after this one) posts 'til the Ziose. That one's cool!

11. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I find the moonstone to be rather boring. Bloodstone at least had some nice swirly colours

12. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

How can you remember all the different gems?
    All I can ever remember is the rouge stone and that green one....

13. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Rotku, with that avatar of yours, you'll never be able to understand...

14. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Just play Baldur's Gate through a few times, and you'll get the hang of it.....

Hmm, why has there not been a new RB in such a long time? :hmm: Oh well...

Heh, Nationals in English today, the subject being Fame. Wonder what my grade will be... :rolleyes:

Nothing under A+ I reckon.... :D

15. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Vyndin - I guess maybe we just need to all post here more. This I am quite happy to do :grin:

16. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

[​IMG] Arrgghh!!! Why do I have to be at home right now, with the world's crappiest computer and internet connection!! Which, for some ungodly reason also happens to keep me out of MSN messenger AND hotmail...Just keep me away from all heavy, blunt objects that may be used to smash this ******* piece of **** to ******* ****!!

20 minutes and counting...and still haven't logged into messenger OR hotmail....****!!

And who says that summer vacation is less stressful than the school year?! (I'm being ironic...although it's true that I've never been THIS stressed out over ANY school assignment).

17. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I LOST IT ALL!!! :eek: :aaa: :wail:

My computer crashed! I lost everything. *sob*

Well, almost everything. Knowing my computer, I regularly backup all my documents on a cd. But I lost TOB. I was just about to beat up Mr. Monk, and then move on, but nooooo. The most recent saved game I had was just before the fire giant temple. And go knows I didn't want to start there again.

*Sigh* Well, this is the second time its quit on me. But on the upside, this time I have SP for support. And I am starting BGI again, and there all these real cool mods I have been meaning to try.

But it still hurts. I really need to hug my pillow...

18. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] In... Middle... Of... Art... Exam...

Beginning... To... Be... Scared... Of... Owls...

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!!!

19. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

It is soo hot in england today

20. Takara

Media:
    I'm wearing my freezer as a hat. Its too hot around here.<wilts> ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.