1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #21

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Apr 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Well Faerus, you may not be able to celebrate your anniversary AND the Sens victory this year, but you can't have your cake and eat it too. I just saw the sports news... 4 to 1?

2. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

It'll have to be my anniversary and the end of the school year then...oh well....

But I think it's safe to attribute the Sens loss entirely to Lalime and the absolute mockery he made of goaltending tonight....those two goals by Nieuwendyk should've been easy saves. :toofar:

3. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

You know, from skimming through this last page the only words that caught my eye were "Chev" and "girl". Ironically they were in the same sentance. Make of it what you will. :)

4. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31

[​IMG] Well, it's been confirmed; Parisians truly are crazy people. Most likely because of their walking their dogs while wearing little more than a jacket ( ;) *ahem*!)...it could also be because of their dancing while wearing [censored] in front of their windows. :eek:

Either that or most Parisiennes just aren't like the good Lady :cool: . ;) :spin: :rolling: :roll: :grin:

5. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

My muscles feel like a morning woody!

But its been well worth it!

I've got my black belt (with white strip through the middle) after just 5 lessons!

Damn I'm good

6. people person-i eat people Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

congratulations Sniper and right now my legs are aching like you would not believe, because i just did about 2 hours of soccer training and my coach decided to make us run A LOT!!! so i might be going to bed early tonight (about 1am :D )

7. Nocturnal Nomad Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Ha ha indeed, we know our soccer, right HB?

8. Rednik Gems: 21/31

What brings about this sudden anti-Parisian attitude?

9. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    I'm afraid I do have to eat a large dose of humble pie. I bow to your superior knowledge. Now where did I put that hex?......

10. Rednik Gems: 21/31

Humble pie? Does it have rhubarb?

11. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Sorry guys, but this is neccesary! To every Ottawa Senators fan:

NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY HEY, GOODBYE!

Thats what you get for playing the Toronto Maple Leafs, a real hockey team!

12. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Go Toronto, and may Calgary lose four in a row to the first Canadian team they meet for beating my Canuckleheads.

13. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    As if their wasn't other real hockey team...
    May I say that Montréal utterly defeated Boston?

Anyway thank you
    http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/features/dictionary/dictionaryhome.aspx

for you have improved my english vocabulary.
    Now I hereby that I am ready for my english exam tomorow.

14. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Cool! Today I met one of the bioware guys that worked on KOTOR. He told me he made one of the worlds that is covered in vegetation. I think he said that it's called 'The Lost World'.

15. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31

Still sober...not good...not good at all...

16. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Can't think of anything that's not obvious spam except that I got a really good Yu-Gi-Oh card today - Pot Of Greed!

Man I need a life!

17. people person-i eat people Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

yes Aldazar you do need a life (no offense) and right now im really really tired and its 11.04am, i kind of think that im getting more lazier as the days go on (but its the holidays so who cares :p )

18. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Pillows....

19. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hmm, I'm hungry, and just got disconnected from IRC.

20. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Man, this sucks, I swear it seemed like it was Friday yesterday. Now I have to go to school! I can't wait for the real Friday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.