1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #21

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Apr 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metal leper Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Surely the standard error is allowed to be bigger than the value (especially if the value is supposed to be 0)

2. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Wow, my first post in over one week! :eek:

And have I got something interesting to say? :D

Naaaaaah.... :p ;)

3. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I return! Horrah!

4. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I've just realised something. Why the hell am I helping people on girl issues and whatnot when it is me that needs all the help he can get? :p :D :D :angel:

5. Takara

Takara My goodness! I see turnips everywhere

Media:
    I firmly believe that single people give the best advice. Our only problem is we're crap at taking our own advice.

6. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

So.... How did the test go?

1:15 I'm getting my a test back myself....

7. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Aarrgggh!!!! :flaming: I just typed up a good long description of how my exam went...hit submit, and I get this stupid message about prevention of flooding...wtf!?

Anyways, the exam sucked. The multiple choice was based on random trivia from the semester, rather than the essential historical concepts and themes that the prof told us to study...and the essay question was a complete crock. Not only was the question itself pointlessly vague, but my answer didn't entire answer the question, at least, I don't think it did (and if I don't think so, I'm positive my prof won't think so). So yeah, the exam sucked and now I'm in a rather angry mood. I have a sudden overpowering urge to break something...or someone.

But bleh. The exam's only worth 20% of my final grade, which isn't so bad; except that I've only got a 63 going into it...(possibly better, since on my last essay which was worth 15%, I got 78%!)...

So that's my story for the day. :p

EDIT: On the plus side, I just realized that I've got a fencing practice tonight; so I get to vent some of my frustration by impaling people on my epee. Sounds good to me! :D :grin:

8. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I agree about the single person thing

You're going fencing? cool!

I'm going to Wadaru tonight (a form of karate that incorportates other martial arts) :)

Best bit, I still have multiple trapped nerves in my back!

... Its gonna be fun :)

9. metal leper Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

10. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

did you know crystal planet is flawless

11. fade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Errr, what is a crystal planet if I may be so bold as to ask?

12. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Tell him to do the funky chicken! ;)

13. Rednik Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Does anybody here work at a fast food place?
    Just wondering...

14. Slith

Slith Look at me! I have Blue Hands! Veteran

"Rednik" makes me think of "redneck." Had to let that out somewhere, I suppose.

15. Ahrontil Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] Has anyone else had problems signing up for basic Gamespot membership and then logging in?

There is nothing wrong with my computer setup (cookies included) but my comp cannot get past the above page and logging on to the site after deep linking doesn't seem to work. Any thoughts :confused: (other than those that include the word cookies)?

EDIT:
    Sorted. The computer date was wrong. At least I got a Toblerone Gem out of the frustrating mess.

[ April 21, 2004, 10:12: Message edited by: Bluin ]

16. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

[​IMG] Damn you Calgary! GRRRRRR!! :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

Ah well. Go Toronto! :D

17. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Way to go Calgary!!! Woot! :p

And forget about it Jag; Sens are gonna own tomorrow...err, today!! :p :p

EDIT: And woohoo!! Yay Habs, way to go you Montrealean froo-froos! :spin: :roll:

[ April 20, 2004, 09:52: Message edited by: Faerus Stoneslammer ]

18. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Jaguar, I completely agree. Vancouver should have come out of that series, but even so, I'm a Leaf fan through and through. At least we get to crush Ottawa at home now. I don't really care if we get swept next round by Philly, we just need to whoop Ottawa, because one of my friends is a die hard Sens fan, so I've been making fun of them all year long, how was I supposed to know we'd face them first round? GO LEAFS GO!

Faerus: :flaming:

19. Faraaz Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Wooohooooooo!! I aced my chem test. AND my Biology test. YES!! I'm the king of the wooooooorld!! :happy: :happy:

20. BigStick Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Braeton Colt has made it to level 14! Yea!!! :D (Bard 8/ Fighter 4/ Arcane Archer 2)

Now I'm so tired from staying up late to try out his new abilities that I can't stay awake at work. :sleep: Where's the dang caffeine? :coffee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.