1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #20

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Mar 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Wow, I had never before realised that you could set google to be in |33t...

2. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Lady Luthien: It depends on the man. There are men for whom live revolves around having sex and watching football until they die, and there are men for whom it never does. I guess it's a purely individual matter since while you men are like that, I am strongly inclined to think that women are about shopping, watching soap operas and having someone adore them from time to time.

I guess we're both right - this would mean that most people are like that, men and women alike. Then, most would just add some weary stability to that and some economic concerns once the youth has passed.

What I am concerned with, though, is what people who have such opinions of the opposite sex see in members of it? I mean, most girls think men are inherently immature - all about having sex and playing football (playing becomes watching around the age of 20) - but they still go for them. Why bother?

Men, at least know what they want - they want sex and they can get it even from immature women (which is 99,99% women in the eyes of 99,99% men) ;) Oh well :rolleyes:

3. Lady Luthien Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

@ chev,

heheh, I see a revival of the boys-v.s-girls-maturity-issue :shake: !
    No seriously, of course I don't view all men that way... My comment was a blatantly personal one: judging from the crowd my bofriend hangs out with and the way he acts around them, I just didn't suspect him to be that preoccupied by metaphysical questions :p (sorry darlin!)...

But to hell with it! We are from Venus, you are from Mars, we'll never understand each other..
    Wheeee! Let's all become gay and live in a non-commitment hippie society where "everyone belongs to everyone else" (to quote Huxley)!!!! Wheeeehehehe :D !
    (that's it, no more drinking in the morning! ;) )

4. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I'm sorry, but this has been annoying me for months. What the hell does |33t mean?

5. Oxymore Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

... and there are men who enjoy football, rugby and sex (not at the same time of course), yet ask themselves philosophical stuff every once in a while.

As for 1337: "leet" is internet slang for "elite", which is a way for certain netizens to write unintelligible English and feel all esoteric about it.
    More info here

6. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

It means I am so l33t (elite) that I p0wned (owned) your a$$ (arse), I am the l33t h4x0r (haxor ~ hacker) and I r0x (rocks) and you suks. :rolleyes:

7. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Men are from Earth, woman are from Earth. Get over it.

:p

8. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

You can look at what the people on this board post and say everyone here is from Earth? :D

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Lady Luthien:

Mars = football, fights, beer, sex
    Venus = sweetass cosmetics & clothes, Britney, soap operas, sex

Sex is the common ground.

10. Lady Luthien Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

@ chev:

100% with ya : three cheers for SEX!!! :hippy:

11. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] you people scare me >.<

I was thinking Kirias for the name too :)

12. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] I think i'm mentally unstable ...

13. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Wow, my story's reached almost ten thousand words...the latest 1700 of which (with many more to come) have been devoted to a single battle.
    And if you'll notice, I've begun posting this petite story in the CS. I think it'll probably take quite a few segments before it'll eventually be complete....

And on a random babbling note....
    Stupid snow! Why did it have to start snowing again?! We don't get ANY snow in December, but here we are, in frickin' APRIL and it's snowing...stupid Kingston.

14. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Snow? There's always snow in Canada. I remember seeing snow in July once. It was pretty weird seeking all the trees with green leaves and all droopy with a heavy layer of wet snow on top.

It's finally come by the way. (eerie forboding music plays in the background)....Daylight Savings... I have to go to bed soon and I feel totally untired. I know that in the morning I'll feel like hell and totally cheated. I think daylight savings is a cruel trick from the government to make sleep deprived people more willing to listen them.

15. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

I do feel cheated out of my hour. I demand my hour back. Instead of my 12 hours of sleep, I only got 11.

Grrr. :mad:

16. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

I'm still not use to seeing so many forum thingys here... it's scary.

17. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

I love the cabbin that I go to when I feel like.
    I love to ride around on my bike.
    I love the feeling of the wind when my
    snowmobile I ride.
    I love my snowboard when down the slope I slide. :)

Wow, who wrote that :confused: :p

@Rotku: Forum thingys :hmm:

18. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Hmm, going to school camp tomorrow.

And damn people giving out my email!

19. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

20. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Well, Whatnot's Archive is really just an old forum thingy in a new place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.