1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #20

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Mar 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] My old fish tank broke :(

So we got a nice shiny new one!

The fish weren't too happy. Rebel (the little tetra) for some strange reason turned bright pink, and my sucker fish squeaked and clung onto the net for dear life. She's very fast and strong when she wants to be!!

Thing is - I need a new name for my sucker fish - my mother didn't like me naming it after her, she thinks it is ugly, I think it's cute :)

I will try and find a fantasy name, but I was wondering if people here had any ideas. :wave: Except Jaguar, he was being rude about my fish. :rolleyes:

I'm going to grandmas' now. Bye.

2. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

All our fish died

3. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I might be getting a girlfriend :)

4. metal leper Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Mine doesn't like me anymore

5. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Just need to test my nick change.
    That 4230 was simply strange.

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    8 people, how about the name "Pandora" ? She was kind of a sucker.

7. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Uuggghhh.....why did I get so hammered last night?
    Not a good idea....not a good idea at all...

Oh yeah, there was a food fight at one of the cafeterias on campus yesterday. I wasn't there, but it apparently sucked royally, so my not being there was definitely a good thing.

EDIT: @Jag, answer to that riddle:
    A spilling drinker!! (pronounced with a bad fake Scottish/Newfy/Acadian accent) :p

8. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31

That ASCII on your nick is strange to :roll:

9. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Still looks better than those random numbers. :)

Not talking about your avatar text.. ;)

btw, anyone seen Oaz lately?

10. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31

Hahaha, you noticed, I wouldn't have thought anyone would guess :wave:

11. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @8people, Sarevok: Pitty about your fish. It's so horrible to see pets die. Like my poor hamsters.

@Sniper: Congrats. If you know what you're doing, that is ;)

12. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31

We picked up a smallish fish tank from a local store, it had all the heaters and air things but all the fish we put in it died, almost 20 in 1 month. No more fish.

13. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    @Gothmog - it's too bad you can't just use Gothmog, since the person who has it only has two posts, both from 3½ years ago. Oh well.

On a separate matter, I've now added my picture to my profile. :p

14. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31

@Splunge- LOL!! :lol: I sincerely hope that that's not a real picture of you!

15. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Sadly, no. I'm not nearly as sexy. :shake:

16. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

lol, its nice to have something to laugh at after a 14 hour shift

17. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Splunge, are you a Python fan? If I was the guessing sort that's where I'd guess the origin of your piano player.

18. Splunge

Media:
    @ Dragonfly - yes I am, and yes it is the origin (except, in my ongoing effort to split hairs, it's an organ, not a piano :p ). That picture actually should have been me, but I'm too modest, so Terry Jones agreed to be my stunt double. :xx: :spin: :roll: :rolling:

As a related aside, my nick also comes from a Python sketch.

19. Lady Luthien Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

I like Monty Python!

uhh.. :confused: yeah, pointless babbling!
    Yesterday, my boyfriend freaked me out with the whole "meaning of life" crap. Never thought boys (especially of his age) really cared... I mean, isn't it all like "let's get hammered and watch footie"?! :confused:

20. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31

Stupid daylight savings...I thought it was just 12:30....but noooo. Stupid daylight savings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.