1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #20

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Mar 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

2. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

What is Muckfoto?

3. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Whatever Muckfoto is, it doesn't sound good. . . . .

4. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Perhaps it is some scandic festival.

5. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Basically, a school photo for the 9thgraders, where we look like... not normal. I went with no shirt, fake blood all over my face, chest and arms, and with my bass.

6. Oxymore Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Last week before vacation. Got to figure out those superconductors first though.

Can't wait for Kill Bill II.

7. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Woohoo!! I got a place to live next year!!
    /me does a little happy dance
    It's with 6 girls though...and 3 kittens...next year will definitely be interesting...

8. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    01:43. Means I'll be getting up in 5 hours. High time to go to bed, but feel more like playing a ladder game of Warcraft 2 on battle.net before. Bliss. I'll still sleep more than the last night, which was 2 hours. Sleep is for those who don't know the power of the Force.

9. The Soul Forever Seeking Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Holy crap. I was just watching Odyssey 5 (science fiction show) and at one point the main characters burst into a laboratory. Why is this exciting?

Because I recognized the laboratory. After all, I live there.

It's not really a quantum research lab. Hell, one scene took place in front of some steps I frequently just stand on and watch people go by.

The set for that episode of Odyssey 5 was Sheridan College, Trafalgar campus.

Of course, it was filmed two years before I got here, but still, that's really cool.

10. people person-i eat people Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

well im just posting to say F%^$ and please excuse my language, but now i have to go do my work sadly :( cya tomorrow guys

11. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Gah! Poetry appreciation thingy tomorrow! Frantic ripping of lyrics now!

12. people person-i eat people Gems: 5/31

iv decided that this forum is just soo inviting to leave, so i decided to stay a litte while (which will most likely turn out to be several hours)on sorcerers before facing the music (work)

13. metal leper Gems: 5/31

I've not seen the film, but it's called something like the brideshead revisited, and (at least some of) it was apparently filmed in my College at Oxford, and (also apparently) someone throws up into the room I'm staying in this year, through the window.

Also also apparently, the person who played Mirnda Frost in the last Bond film went to my college

But, most exciting of the lot, I'm living in a pink house next year

14. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

With the Force being gallon upon gallons of coffee... :coffee: :D

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Just two cups today and it's already past 3 pm. Grrr... some other two should raise me from undeath, I guess.

16. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid schoooooooool email system!!!! I sent the damm files over 6 hours ago!!!! And they still haven't arrived!!! What is the point of sending work home if it doesn't blooody arriveeeeeee??????? ARGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! What is the blooody point!!! Grrrrr!!!! [Hmm i think someone is spying upon my messages......]

17. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Now it have finally begun, the football game between Sweden and England. Place your bets people, Sweden is home and England away. (duh :p )

18. Nocturnal Nomad Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Come on, you're watching that?
    Holland vs France, now there's a game :p

(they're gonna kick our ass though)

19. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Well, I hope that France gets their arse kicked. You should've seen me laugh when they got kicked out of the world cup with their tails between their legs. :evil:

Which team is it that Italy faces and who is on the home-field of them?

EDIT: Sweden - England: 1-0
    Made by Zlatan Ibrahimovic

EDIT2: Game Over, 1 - 0 to Sweden. Suck on that, you blabbering tea-drinkers. :D

[ March 31, 2004, 22:43: Message edited by: Caleb: The Chosen ]

20. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

Is the infinity of positive numbers bigger then the infinity in negative numbers? Or what about the infinity of frations? DOES ANYBODY KNOW?!?!?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.