1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #20

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Mar 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vyndin Source Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Moahahahaha!, I'm in school, and I'm typing these boards. At the same time! :evil:

Oh, the luxury of owning a laptop that I got from school... :rolleyes: :D

Otherwise I am doing nothing........ :p

2. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Going home during a long break to do nothing beats staying at school to do even less :roll:

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I have to hand in my IT coursework next week - I'm dead.

Perhaps I should do it now. I'm in IT.

*dies*

No internet tonight! GAH! Stupid parents >.<

4. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Rotku, it is Caleb now, got tired of Velve.

5. Jaguar Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Veteran

I GOT AN AVATAR!!! :grin: :happy: :grin:

I am no longer faceless!! Woo Hoo!

6. Baldrak Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

[​IMG] My P1-166 is dying on me. It served me faithfully for almost 6 years, but now it only works properly when I have the case openend. When I close the case it overheats and according to my local computer-store the price of 2 new fans is not worth my money (they have to be ordered and will take two weeks to arrive)... I guess it's time to look for a cheap new (or used) computer.

@Jaguar
    Welcome to the club of people with cool avatars!

7. Register Gems: 29/31

Baldrak, I guess that you are another one with an old computer? Mine is a PII 233Mhz with 32 MB RAM and an 8 MB Ati 3D Rage PRO graphics card, and this is my PRIMARY computer.

Could anyone please spam one post in my CS thread again? Need to add another chapter. Feel free to review.

8. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

Your story has been bumped up the ladder. Post some more.

9. Register Gems: 29/31

Done and Done. I really need to find out a new story now as I only have one more part to post. I really like the story of this, even though it is stolen from a Module to Neo-Tech 2.

Also, this is an advertising post; Please read the three chapters written so far, I would like to have reviews and spelling and grammar corrections, going to use it in an english class I am going in and would like to have good grades. :D

[ March 23, 2004, 20:18: Message edited by: Caleb: The Chosen ]

10. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Congrats on the avatar Jag!
    I just finished the most retarded test EVER...12 questions (9 multiple choice, 1 true/false, and 2 single sentence answers) worth 25% of my FINAL grade...so stupid

11. Iago Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Anyone remember that feeling ? Papers all over the desk and a test in the morning and the realization, the dice have already fallen and the result won't be quite what's needed and the sudden need to curse ?

12. Sarevok• Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Milan on fire ohh, ah but morale low at Chelsea :cry: I do hope they win. Lost 2 times in row so far vs Arsenal in 4 weeks? :cry: 3rd time lucky I hope

I was just going to post in the AoDA which I wouldn't normally because people keep repeating themselves over and over and it bores me to death but this time I was just going to do a lengthy post in Iago's thread and it was closed with no posts ahrrrgh can you believe it!!

13. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Hooray!! I finally got mIRC...watchout #sorcerers...here I come...SPAM!

14. Jaguar Gems: 27/31

Veteran

Watch out world, I am officialy on line. No more waiting at the library for their computer. No more begging the parents to use their computer.

Ahh. Internet and RPGs on the same computer. Sigh. Can life get any better?

15. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

My monitor exploded yesterday! Now I have this new one - which is slightly larger but can't use the speakers I have. It also takes up and extra slot in the electrical socket.

16. Malovae Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

At least you have a replacement for your monitor. One of the pins has came out of the plug that goes into your graphics card and its goosed. And my backup isn't working. At least I still have one PC left :rolleyes:

17. Register Gems: 29/31

Would like a spam, and a reading as well if you have the time, on my work in CS to update. Wont update until after school today though.

18. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Iago: I experience that feeling regularly ;)

Like 2 am, several quadruple espressos under my belt, awareness of having to get up before 7 o'clock and lots of study material remaining. Heheh. :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Thy coffee is thy strength. Thy coffee is thy refuge. Be hyper as I am hyper :p

19. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Heh heh, Chevalier has just 1 word on #sorcerers to move back into 3rd place ahead of Sorvo. What drama from these channel titans!

20. Register Gems: 29/31

Once again, need bump in my CS thread. Remember, it helps out your spamming. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.