1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #2

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] ...

er, congrats?

go to CS! :rolling:
    Sorry - I wanna see what happens :p

2. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Lol I've never gotten a comment like That!
    I've been so CS and actually the idea is good but needs improvments!

Padeen.

3. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Kissing grls is definitely not a bad thing...Espcially if you're a guy!! Now that I think about it, two girls kissing has a certain appeal to it too! ;) :lol: :grin: :spin: :roll:

4. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31

Bel: Well it does actually! But still kisissing girls is ALLOT better Ihmo!

Padeen!

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Well, I've seen girls kissing at school.

(Commenting on my new CS topic - everything is a clue - and go slowly for me!)

6. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31

Kissing at school???
    Ummmm does youre school have a vacancy?

Padeen!lol

7. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

[​IMG] I've only ever kissed the same girl. Kissing's... nice, got that whole erotic saliva thing going on! :lol:

8. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

[​IMG] Holy crap - apparently off-white gems have begun to take over the random babbling post! :eek:

[Edit]: And I'm one of the growing legion! :evil:

[ October 20, 2002, 21:52: Message edited by: C'Jakob ]

9. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

One of the phrases in LL Cool J's song "Luvin' U Better" is: every other sentence is 'you make me sick', so maybe people here should start learning that you see hardly any of the people here a year or two ago. Has anyone noticed? No, I guess not. Too much spam to see through I guess. :flaming:

10. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Well you're still here :p

11. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

S. Goddess:

Are you trying to say something? Like "all the good people have left because all the disgusting people have moved in"...

Or something?

12. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] I think we've lost a fair share of "good" posters and a fair share of "bad" posters over time, but I wouldn't say it's strictly because of spamming.

SG, don't forget your pubic hairy brother. :p Aren't you glad he's "moved on"?

13. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Very few people can realy find a reason to complain about the level of spam at the moment, it is actually quite low. And I see plenty of people here from a year or so ago. I also see newbie's. Maybe your complaining about the amount of newbies? No. I don't think so...

14. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    It's been a while since I said anything, so ANYTHING!

15. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Yaawnyyawnyaawnyaaaawnyyawn

Cum - Bi - Ah

How do you spell these words;

Cumbiyah :o
    Hallelujah :)

Das war doof

Teeny
    (I'm tired, eating skittles, sitting next to 8peeple, sorry 8people)

16. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31

Cumbiayah is really hard! I dont know it!
    As for Hallelujah(Maybe): aleluia(It's some stupid israilism word so dont bother)!
    Anyway we had a school OPENING PARTY a MONTH :rolleyes: after we OPENED(Today)!!! Lol we all laughed our hearts out when we heard this three days ago and we laughed some more today. Kissed my g/f, huged my g/f, danced with my g/f and finally kissed my g/f! What a boring day! :p :p :p :cool:
    Anyway I really dont know what else to say exept this which has been given allot of thought and consideration: CCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAATTTTZZZZZZ RRRUUULLLEEEE!!!!
    Ta-ta for now.

Pads!

17. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Well, you say hallelujah when youre happy and kumbayah when youre sitting drunk around a campfire

Edits: Kumbajiah, kumbayah whatever

[ October 21, 2002, 15:59: Message edited by: Morgoth ]

18. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] It is Kumbayah, people. Me boring. Stupid english teacher blabbed about proper acting. Took my daybook away and wrote something in there. Friend is coming over today. Do not believe that Paddy has g/f. Hopes that Paddy is not angry. Is boring. Feels boring. Wants a new gem. Wants SLASH. Very sick slash. Stops babbling. :rolleyes:

19. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

Wohoo! I'm getting a new computer! At last I can play Morrowind! :D :D

20. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Congrats, Frostmage. Congrats. Me parents going to Cran Canaria soon. I must go in Saturday. I'll be gone for a week. Life is stupid. I have been there and I did not like the place. I hate family holidays.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.