1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #2

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Signs was COOL. COOL. Paddy vs. Kenny is UNCOOL. Take it to the friggin chatroom. Not the SP one. And I do not want to be the spam-god. I am a female and the Paladin of Slash and Protector of the Plot continuum thingy and the Sueslaeyr, so I really do not need an another title. WOW, what BS I have written in 5 secs.

Ezellohar

2. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] I HAVE ONE WEEK OFF!

No chores (other than those I put upon myself).
    No laboratory experiments.
    No Classes.

Allow me to quote Shadow Princess.
    Woooohooooooooo!

[ October 12, 2002, 22:36: Message edited by: Nobleman ]

3. The Lawful Xaositect Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

I'm 11 years old.

How old are you?

Are you my age?

I am my age.

Is this considered SPAM?

I thought SPAM had moose in it.

I'm a vegetarian.

I don't eat spam.

I also dont eat pork, chicken, beef, ham, fish, or any other meat.

I hate meat.

The smell of meat disgusts me.

Vegetarians eat vegetables.

What do humanitarians eat?

Have you ever tipped a cow?

I have never tipped a cow.

Is it fun to tip cows?

My brother tipped a cow once.

My brother is 12 and a half.

I am hungry.

Are you hungry?

My favorite food is tofu.

My legal guardian makes tofu every night.

What is your favorite food.

What does 'Effulgent' mean?

Is America cool or what?

Bush is such a great American leader!

Bush is showing those terrorists who's boss!

I want to be just like Bush.

But first I am going to join the U.S. Military.

My Old man says it is the American way.

Baseball is America's favorite past-time.

I love baseball.

I am even on a team!

We are called the All-American Socks.

My sister plays softball.

Softball is for girls.

Girls are dumb.

There is a sniper on the loose.

I am going to be a police officer and catch him.

Just like Officer Bob.

Officer Bob is the officer who came to our school.

What does it mean when people say "Apples and oranges?"

I have to go now.

Mom is calling.

It is dinner time.

[ October 12, 2002, 23:41: Message edited by: Kayafein Ara'dain ]

4. Nutrimat Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Kayafein, that was one of the most disturbing things I've ever read. Sort of a "Dick and Jane" horror novel! The part about tofu was scary (every night?!?!)

5. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I wonder how many people actually review their posts after posting them.

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

That, I must agree, was a very disterbing post.

Stupid Fanfiction.net, it claims to be having six hours of maitenance, well its been about 14 hours since I last checked it :flaming:

7. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I'm not sure here, but I'm thinking it's an inside joke.

What up with Ex and the "Strange habits." thread?

8. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Ejsmith, He is moderating. Ex's strange habbit is to moderate :1eye:

ANYWAY.
    Z-layrex October 09, 2002 22:19
    Z-Layrex October 09, 2002 22:53
    Same Thread

Pardon me for cracking a smile there :shake:

[ October 13, 2002, 10:33: Message edited by: Nobleman ]

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

OK, I know the attacks on Bali (it was Bali wasn't it?) are terrible and all but there is one thing that makes me crack a smile at the incident. Does anyone remember after September 11 how George W Bush was making his great anouncement to attack whoever it is we are at war with here and bring them to justice. Well now our great little Prime Minister down here in Aus is making similar proclomations. I just can't stop thinking back to that onion article about GW declaring war.

10. Eze Gems: 24/31

I review my posts. That's why I always post such nonsense. And Kayafein's post was...

*runs in fear*

11. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] First there was darkness..then there was spamm... :rolleyes: :eek: :D

12. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] Then came paddy and keneth

closely followed by some milk

then some raisins

then some bread

but not butter

or chicken

so the bread fell on paddy and keneth and they ended up in a sandwhich being force-fed to a load of giant mutant raisin-oid creatures.

The end :heh:

13. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

after spamm came stupidity..ad in the end....there was Nothing again. :eek: :rolleyes: :D :p

NOTE: DRAGONS RULE!!!!

Padeen!(I'm spamming again...wo is me!) :p

14. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

[​IMG] boo-hooo i've finally realised my friend is right and that sooner or later im gonna have to format my 30 gig hardrive. I can only save 1.7 gb :( about 900 mb is already taken up by my mp3 collection (only the ones i want to keep) because im not downloading them all over again (900 meg on a 56k dial up!). Then i've got about 50 meg of school work. That leaves me with about 700 megs for anything else i want (and there's a lot i want to keep). All i can hope is that i can keep most of the stuff i wont be able to get easily again. Altho what im really hoping is that the way i plan on saving my 1.7 gb (i don't have a cd writer unfotunately) will work - basically im going to put my old hardrive (1.7gb) in the secondary port, wipe it and put the stuff i want to keep onto it (thank god for winzip). It worked in reverse when i change hard-drive (and computer) but the person who installed my new computer did it then and he had to change a couple of the BIOS settings. Well im going to try it during half term, two weeks, and just hope it works :(

15. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    :mad: Boo Ottawa Senators, stupid a**holes, beating the Leafs. :mad:

16. Nutrimat Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Lazy Bonzo, how is it you filled a 30GB hard drive, yet are having trouble getting rid of stuff? My HD is 29.5GB full, but I have 3,000 mp3's (I ripped most of my cd's), and 6 full games installed, plus about 6 smaller games like DX Ball and Elasto Mania. I could easily uninstall and remove a bunch of stuff if space was needed.

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm Scared!

I keep seeing shadows move and seeing things creep up behind me and hear things and am starting to yell at people because they've done things they haven't done, I can't remember anything anymore, I keep hearing people talking in the next room - but no-one is there, things keep coming up behind me but when I look round they're gone.

HELP!!!

18. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I totally just had that same problem last night.

Seems like still had my ear-buds in, and Unreal Tournament was still going strong after my little 4 hour nap.

Take out your ear-buds. :1eye:

19. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31

Nutrimat - i think you misunderstood my post, although i concur that i didn't explain it too well. My hard drive is not full. However i need to format it for a couple of reasons - i need to reinstall windows on a nice, clean hard drive because at the mo i get random crashes every 15 mins (unless im lucky) and i have to restart my computer about 5 times every time i turn it on just to get it to load properly, without stopping halfway through bootup. Ways i could have fixed it - scandisk, defrag, reinstall windows because im pretty sure theres just a couple of corrupted files in there (maybe virus but im not too sure). Unfortunately i left it too long (i need to use my computer almost every day for school essays and research and don't have the time to defrag a 30 gb hard drive) and now scandisk and defrag dont run (they start but never actually work - about 50 trillion restarts) and reinstalling windows didnt work (it wouldnt let me because it said i needed to defrag, which in turn sais i needed to run scandisk - both of which are dead). So im left in the predicament - get all the stuff i can't afford to lose - school work and some of the luxury stuff i don't want to lose (game saves, levels, mp3's etc) and bung them on my spare hard drive. Remve hard drive (the one that has my stuff on). Then format and purge the evil corruption from my 30 gig hard drive. Finally re-install windows and drivers and pretty much everything. Luckily i have a very good friend who is very good at computers (inside them, im good at getting round corruption problems but not at fixing them) who has offered to help. I can't attempt this till half term when i'll have the time to do something about it if it doesnt work and makes it worse, like get my old computer down from the attic and use that for my school work. That's the explanation but it needs paragraph but i have to go offline now so i can't be bothered.

20. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Ear buds?

WTH?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.