1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #2

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faerus Stoneslammer Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Aaah!! Ick...Excuse me while I vomit in the corner...

Anyways...My "Fall of "Firkraag" story hasn't gotten anywhere, so I dropped it, but I have started on a brand new story, one that has no connection, whatsoever to any CRPG. It's purely and completely from my mind, although the theme is kinda old. It's also gonna be pretty long, since I'm planning on making it with chapters and such, sort of a "short novel" if you will (VERY short, compared to most novels)...I'm gonna post it in bits and pieces at a time, though I'm gonna wait until I've written at least one chapter before I start putting it in the CS board.

2. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

You *know*...

I've been wondering this for a while. Has BTA just not ever played through PsT?

Or does he just hate the game, or does it crash on his machine?

What's the story with that?

3. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    I just never picked it up. I intended to but never go to it. Then I spoiled myself by reading about it on the web, and it just didn't appeal any more. It seemed like it lacked a lot of items like different kinds of armor, weapons (especially ranged) etc.

Now that I know the story is supposedly really good, I've thought about buying it, but I have a hard time going back to old games given the limited amount of time I have. There are a few games I've thought about getting that I just never have, and Ps:T just doesn't have the appeal to make me get it.

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I am currently playing Final Fantasy 8 and what can I say> I LOVE LAGUNA! He is so cute! He is such a bishie...
    /me employs the Patented No-Drool Keyboard protector +2

On the other hand, my cloak was mangled :(

On the third hand, and no, I am not Zaphod Beeblebrox, I found two pre-paid bus tickets that are nearly ful and the GH thinks are lost... yay! /me is going to use them and then cash them... ha!

Ara
    (Who, me?)

5. Sick curtaiN Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

:flaming: I really hate this!!! I just received a deficiency letter on Math!!! MATH for God's sake!!!

I'm supposed to be good at Math!!! This really stinks. I can't afford to fail now... :cry: Just wanted to let it out...

6. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I hate Math. I hate school as well. Tomorrow is a sucky day. (8 lessons and dancing as well.Plah.)

Ezellohar
    (La beautiful vie)

7. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

I used to like maths, but since we got this new teacher, i've started to really hate it! The teacher is really annoying! When she asks you something and you don't immediately know she starts screaming and totally freaks out. I used to have a 10 in maths but now it's become a 6. :(

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm alright at maths - and I like it!

:p

#Gonna play AoE, if I remember...#

9. The Soul Forever Seeking Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

I just find it just slightly odd that 'Thorne doesn't like PS:T when his avatar is a major character from it. Of course I'm somewhat of a newb when it comes to avatars, so maybe it was not his choice or assigned to him or something.
    Lemme see... random babbling...

DOPEFISH LIVES!

The First Church of the Belching Fish

10. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

[​IMG] Well, i guess I'm back now ... the VDU is back up and running. So be afraid ... ish ;)

11. Rolsuk Fryulee Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Sir Belisarius, that is just disturbing! :eek: Ick!

How's everyone? Has anyone written a story worth reading (not that the others aren't)?

I'm almost in the hundreds!

[ October 10, 2002, 03:17: Message edited by: Rolsuk Fryulee ]

12. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Nice Dopefish link. Dopefish rocks. :p

13. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] I would just like to forever curse DB-forums and its senseless newbie bashing. May they rot in hell!
    senseless newbie bashing

14. Arabwel

Media:
    That sucks big time.

My dloak has been mangled, I hate life, my dad is both proud of me and threatening to disown me if I mention the gory death of anyone... oh yeah.

Life... is strength.

Ara
    (Blaah)

15. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I wonder if dopefish are real, becuase that would be so cool!

16. Arabwel

Media:
    I went and located my very first post here in SP...

http://www.sorcerers.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=003858#000006

A year, a week and a day ago :)

I went thorough some of my old posts... Darn, I was so utterly dumb then... bumbling my way along, doing stupid things and not realizing how many people I probably pissed off...

/me makes a solemn note to be nicer to newbies from now on

Ara
    (Feeling veeeery old)

[ October 10, 2002, 13:25: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

17. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Hey! Don't hassle me...I apologized before I put the link up! You didn't have to look...It's not like I put a gun to head and said: "Look at the silly picture" did I? Nope, nope, nope, don't remember that conversation at all.

You got nothing on me, man...Nothing!

Are you talking to me?

Are YOU talking to me?

You must be, there's no one else here...

Another case of the MAN trying to hold everyone down!

How's that for random babbling? :) ;) :grin: :lol:

18. Arabwel

Media:
    You lnow, Sir Bel, every time I glance at your portrait it reminds me of Mace Windu.... proves the fact that I am blinder than a bat...

Ara
    (I want my own Laguna! He's such a bishie! And his battle music is cool, too!)

19. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Maybe it's just the style and attitude I portray... ;)

20. Arabwel

Media:
    Or the fact that the posture of the portrait is similar to some pics of Windu I've seen...

Ara
    (Babble me this...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.