1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #2

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Someone who has a business class in the same room as mine stole the stupid Dell logo from the computer, and they think I did it! Why the h*** would I want it, and plus the teacher rearranged the seats yesterday!

2. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Ok, so maybe it's only a record for me. Asked three girls out in the space of about a week. Let the dating begin! (And may they never meet each other.)

3. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    That happened to me in college...Not a pretty sight! I hope they never meet! Good luck, Chief! ;) WhooHoo!

4. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] ugh, public transport: In the morning my train was delayed, and even had to trow out all guests underway to make them take the next one and in the evening my train back was delayed too - because of a "police operation" whatever that actually means :almostmad: .... have to check the news tomorrow :almostmad:

5. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] I HATE revision!!!!!!!! AAARGH!!!!

Sorry, needed to get that out of my system. I want to watch my extended LOTR, but stupid revision is in the way. :(

6. Nutrimat Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

After reading about "spyware" that KaZaA and other filesharring programs use, I decided to reformat my hard drive and reinstall everything. Wasn't too much of a pain, but I have to copy 25 cd's of mp3's back to my hard drive. And since my cd creator program does not like long file names, I have to rename 3,000 mp3's! Arrrraaaagggghhh!

Oh well, at least it will give me something to do.

Pinetop Seven concert in two days! Woo-hoo!

7. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Well, it turns out that my arm isn't broken, just buggered. Lucky me
    Oh well, I do get to miss out on school :)

8. DragonRider SkyWard Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

I just got done watching Ed tonight. It was very good and hopefully Ed and Carriol will get together once again! yeah!

9. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    I am, you know I am, I am Canadian!

10. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Err, Nutrimat you just could Ad-aware

11. Nutrimat Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

What is Ad-Aware?

12. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Ad-aware is a program that gets rid of most kinds of spyware. You can get it from the same site as kazaalite (kazaa without the cr*p, pardon the expression) - www.kazaalite.com

13. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Don't fall for this. Even lite versions still have half of that stuff in. And steal Amazon commissions.

14. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Yoda loves me

I don't love him, I only want him for the force

All I want to do is meditate

All he want's to do is jump around and kill people,

How lament... :shake: Sir yerril :lol:

[ November 14, 2002, 23:59: Message edited by: Nobleman ]

15. AMaster Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
  16. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

17. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] Why can't I light a match on my stubble? :(

If only I were a jedi, I could do anything...

Like watch 6 hours of LOTR dvd, instead of a mere 5 and a half.

So...tired...

:D :D :p :p :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

18. reepnorp

Media:
    My balogna has a first name, its o-s-c-a-r!
    My balogna has a second name its m-e-y-e-r!
    My balogna has a third name, its w-e-i-n-e-r!
    Wait a sec, is this spamming, or balognying?

19. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

From the Simpsons:
    My bratwurst has a first name. It's F-R-I-T-Z
    My bratwurst has a second name. It's S-C-H-N-A-C-K-E-N-P-H-E-F-F-E-R-H-A-U-S-E-N

20. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

10am in the morning... And here I am, RIGHT after both my parents leave the house :shake: Ah, for the love of the computer!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.