1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #2

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

See...they're only seven month, which I don't think is that bad. They're not old enough to say potentially embarressing things YET, and pretty much all they do is roll around and babble to each other. Ah well. Oh, and by the way, I have a few years yet to graduate college, cause I'm only 21. Don't ask. Long story.

Has anyone actually read all 8 pages of this post?

2. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Read it as it goes along. Don't worry, when this one gets too big, a new one gets started.

Good luck with school and the kids. Twins I presume?

3. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31

Aye laddie, they be twin lassies, born on the highest peak of yon cliffs...I mean, uh, yeah. Twin girls. And thanks ~^_^~
    (Och, I feel a wee bit tetched, I do)

4. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Sir Yerril's "best of" : MSN names!

A selection of the more humorous or, indeed, depressing names Sir Yerril has gone by over the past year when randomly babbling on MSN instant messenger...

"Hancock's guild of midwives, matchmakers and assassins - we hatch, match AND dispatch!"

"Sammy LJ is smooth as Nutella"

"Being a male, I fully expect to spend my entire life as the adoring slave of women who do not love me"

"Madness were right, it must be..."

"Across the stars" :tie:

"I wash myself with a rag on a stick!"

"DON'T EVEN CONSIDER TALKING TO ME, YOU SCUMMY, DISGUSTING HALF-FORMED FREAKS"

"Salt is bad"

:p :D :bigeyes:

5. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Hi yall!
    I appeare to be more strange then I thought. No one at school(Exept me g/f) seems to know where I live or anything about me!
    I'm a walking mystery!

Padeen(NOTE: Chatroom here I come....Soon i hope)

6. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    WOOOH! IT'S HALLOWEEN! Happy Halloween everybody! :wave:

7. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    I know I said I'll be gone for half a year but I finally got some time during my holidays.

I hate bad dates, they make my depression even stronger. I have nothing against women with children but I guess most of men just aren't prepared for such a relationship. (not that I ever dated a woman with kids)

@Yerril - LMAO :lol: :grin:

I'm on rehab for spamming too much :grin:

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I went out with TeenyS :xx: and Frosty :cool:

We saw - My Big Fat Greek Wedding then went to the Italien

We had fun :spin: :lol:

Now I'm hyper!

mmm.... my mother owes me a drink :nono:

[ October 31, 2002, 22:50: Message edited by: 8people ]

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Keneth, you just destroyed the entire point of been away. So people would forget about you making sp a much better place :p
    Damn bracers, At least I get a day off school and can only eat soft foods. Doesn't realy make up for how long I've gotta have them for though.
    And I would just like to congratulate Lokken for been a bloody genius! All bow before master Lokken. :bigeyes:

10. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] Yerril's Kwik Kwotes (tm)

Various random quotes from our esteemed members, noticed recently by myself for their particular level of humour.

Big B - "You are a freaking moron"

Master of Nuhn - "I see Medusa looking at me like she wants to kiss me, again..."

Slith - "I voted for Hitler's dog because dogs are cool and Hitler sucked so the dog never got any positive attention"

The Deviant Mage - "They actually grease the lightpoles so people won't climb them"

BTA - "'Active Matrix' doesn't make a TLA (Three Letter Acronym)"

Sir Bel - "I have a notebook with me at all times to jot down every acronym"

Ragusa - "Chairs are obsolete"

ejsmith - "Elves have other physical features/abilities to make up for their lack of beards. At least, the female elves do"

Z-Layrex - "American Football (Rugby for wimps)"

11. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] Oh this is bad. I don't remember calling anyone a "freaking moron".

Oh dear.

:p

Ahh, I remember now. I knew it had to be one of two things: e-mail spammers or SW critics without contstructive criticism.

It was those pesky e-mail spammers!

[ November 01, 2002, 18:12: Message edited by: Big B ]

12. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Hey a quick question! what is 2pm Pacific time in GMT (british, well im in britian under GMT so im saying british so nah :p to any who say im wrong)
    time?

13. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] According to our clocks we are 59 minutes behind the board time ;)

But I'm bad at time :(

14. ejsmith Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I thought my rant on the WinMe Hack Safety was the best one.

Is everyone's kids sick from candy?

Errr.

Or is that the evolution for *this* evening (Friday night)?

Dump out all the sacks, and just like a pile of leaves, your child dives in and roots for the bottom. I always like the ones that try to talk, and end up having to yell, with their entire mouth full of Tootsie Rolls.

15. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    PST is GMT -8 hours, so 10pm GMT is 2pm PST.

[ November 01, 2002, 22:06: Message edited by: Blackthorne TA ]

16. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Friday. Today is the first day I haven't done anything after school hours.

Monday - Stage band after school
    Tuesday - was sick
    Wednesday - went to buy my Nov. bus pass
    Thursday - Concert band then went to a friend's house for halloween
    Friday - :)

17. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31

Ohh, or have so many tootsie rolls in their mouth, they don't talk, they spray? Drool running down their face, making continuous sucking noises (ssshhhhlluuurrrppp!) just to maintain some form of dignity? Ah, youth.

18. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Hehehe... This is probably in the wrong topic, but who cares:

[21:39] <Shadow_Chick> Mystra, why is it so freakin cold in my computer room?
    [21:39] <Mystra> Shadow_Chick, what gave you the idea that I have all the answers?
    [21:39] <Shadow_Chick> Mystra, because you always seem to have answers.
    [21:39] <Mystra> Shadow_Chick, most likely.
    [21:39] <Shadow_Chick> :rolleyes:

19. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Does anyone here have any idea at all how to use dental floss with bracers on? Does anyone know how hard it is to get noodles out of bracers? Extremly. I don't think I will ever eat noodles again.

Also, I would like to nominate Lokken for dude of the week for been a bloody genius.

20. Fallen Paladin

Fallen Paladin The One and the Same Veteran

I sold some of my computer components, so i'll be working with my Intel 486 - 100 Mhz, 20 MB of RAM and S3 Trio configuration for a month or two... :shake: ;) :p :rolleyes: :eek: :bigeyes: :nolike:

[ November 02, 2002, 12:07: Message edited by: Fallen Paladin ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.