1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #2

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Okay, so a bunch of you are guys, right? Then tell me, why is it so @#$%! hard to get a date these days? It must be cause I have kids. People like me fine enough, but then I mention that I have children and whoops! there goes my social life.

Yes! I had a bad date! That is the reasoning behind this!

2. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Well, the solution is simple. Don't say anything about your kids :p
    Ah the horror, Speach night tonight (kinda like a school awards night, with lots of speaking)
    The horror that someone hasn't seen SW and never intends to!
    The horror that half the ppl in my school are morons!
    The horror that Yerril chose Wildfire (the most trivial person in chat :p

3. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    dragonjewel, no reason to be unhappy. I can assure you that at least my dating life as a single without children sucked too, until recently :shake:

:roll: :spin: "Glücklich ist, wer vergißt, was nun mal nicht zu ändern ist" :roll: :spin:

Sooooo right, life sucks generally, so better get used to it :shake: ... uhm, my apologies but I just had to say that ...

[ October 29, 2002, 08:42: Message edited by: Ragusa ]

4. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] Uh-oh...what have I done? Tell me!

:mommy:

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Hey, it's me!

I am still alive, still weird, switching schools, trying to survive life and the like... see you laters...

Ara
    (Effulgently indulgent)

6. Padeen Dragonblade Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Wellthanks 8people!
    I'll soon be back on the chatroom and pack on trivia!

Padeen.

7. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] DragonJewel - I can't speak for everyone, but as a guy in the dating scene, I have my opinion on women with children:

I rarely date women with children, but when I do, it's usually women with only one child, preferably a young child. My reason for this: I'm looking forward to starting my own family with someone one of these days, so I want to be with a woman that is interested in building a family, not someone that has a family to bring along. Another reason is that most women with 2 or more children generally don't want to have anymore - at least the women I've met.

Usually I dance around the whole family question early on when I'm dating someone - if they see the family and kids thing in their future, I'll see where things go...If not, I don't waste my time; or theirs.

Well - there's my two cents...

[ October 29, 2002, 18:31: Message edited by: Sir Belisarius ]

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Paddey - er... what did I do? :confused:

I am making a NWN mod and am taking it very seriously as I hope to complete it :)

then perhaps I'll complete my other mods :rolleyes:

9. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Hey, bring the kids. Well, not on the date, but after years of considering <AOL Voice>"You've got kids!"</AOL Voice> as a disqualifier I've pretty much decided I'm game. Ideally, they'd be young kids who might some day think of me as their dad, but older ones ain't so bad either.

10. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I would be more apt to date a woman with young children then older children.

But what do I know? I don't graduate college until May. :p

[ October 29, 2002, 21:45: Message edited by: Big B ]

11. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  12. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] Awww damn, that ain't good.

/me rubs the bruise created by the Brick o'Irony.

:(

13. DarkExile Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

i love these random posts they give me somthing to do to pass the time...

14. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Yes, a very good thing to pass time it is! Although reading old topics from years ago is also a good time waster.

15. Big B Gems: 27/31

[​IMG] Careful reepnorp, you'll never know what you'll find in the bowels of SP.

16. Void Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH.

MY IWD2 CD IS ****ED

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Edit: cool it edits it out when I say ****ed, so I can say ****ed all I like.

[ October 30, 2002, 07:47: Message edited by: Void, of Unknown Stuff.... ]

17. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Just thought I would let you all know what I will do for money. Yesterday, I drank a Coke that was about one third salt for fifty cents(Canadian). It was the single worst tasting thing I have ever tried. I needed water so bad. I got fifty cents. :D

18. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Actually, you got about a quarter...American. Not a good bet

19. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Could someone go on Creativity Surge? So far C'Jakob has only had me replying to his topic and i think it has potential ;)

Also mine could do with a boost if you happen to go there :)

20. Big B Gems: 27/31

[​IMG] To counteract the stressfulness of playing IWD II the first time through, I've started up a nice, calm, soothing game of BG1 to run alongside it. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

#%*(#%#(&$#&! 8 chambers!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh...Cloakwood....

:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.