1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #2

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Oct 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] :lol: :lol: ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: Hehe that was very very very funny :lol:

:lol: hehehehehe :lol:

2. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Gee, once you think about it, it's hard to believe that Tal would make a topic bound for spamming!

3. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

It is. It keeps all the spam from getting loose. Y'see, if there wasn't a spam topic, people's spam fingers would itch and go spam in different topics, unleashing it upon all the other forums etc. Ah, they can go spam on some other site, if possible....

4. The Soul Forever Seeking Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

So he's sacrificed a (well, two, now) forum for the sake of the others... cool. Perhaps a better name for the lurking Aziraphale would be Crowley. And if I picked up the wrong reference, then NO ONE here understands that! :1eye:

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Actually, he has sacrificed many millions of threads to that. BTW ROFLMAOPMS :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] This week's SP-DUDE profile: Wildfire

Wildfire (also know, amongst the less mature circles of SP, as Wildass) is a model member of our community. He is well known as the "Op who never sleeps", keeping an almost constant presence in the FAI, and, unusually for an Op, occasionally saying things. And when he does say things, you'd better watch out, 'cos that's no walnut he keeps in his head. Having completed his GCSEs a few months ago, he receievd numerous A* grades, including one in his chosen subject o' mastery - Mathematics. But just because he is a mathemetician doesn't mean he only works in numbers - he does, in fact, have an almost encyclopedic knowledge of pretty much everything. Ask Wildfire a question, and he is guaranteed to answer. What's more, 80% of the time he will be right!
    Being an English swine like myself, Wildfire has a well-established grasp of his own dear language. His national pride does not allow him to falter in terms of spelling and grammar, and I am sure that were he ever caught spelling "they're" with an "I", he would do the right thing, and commit suicide. Considering that he is from Wimbledon (which most of you will recognize for it's association with tennis and strawberries and rain), I am sure he also has a fairly agreeable accent, not like those peculiar folk from Cumberland, or the Cursed Cockneys.
    Wildfire's posts often contain a great amount of sharp, British wit, but this can be mistaken by people such as Shralp as blatantly offensive. Although he only ever posts incredibly worthwhile pieces of information and insight, Wildifre has managed to attain a post count of over 1000. Could it possibly be that he is acheived this without the aid of SPAM? Take note, lowly post-monkeys!

So, I raise my glass in toast to you, Wildfire. What sort of life would we lead were it not for you, and your mathematically calculated presence? I salute you, a true SP-DUDE!

EDIT: Ignore the above propaganda, or take it as irony. I command you, make it so.

[ October 29, 2002, 23:08: Message edited by: Sir Yerril of Morningmist ]

7. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Um, Sir Yerril, what the h*** was that about? I mean it, what brought you to talk about Wildfire, let alone anyone else?

8. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

/me starts to sing *ass kisser* to the Goldfinger tune. ;) :lol:

[ October 28, 2002, 13:35: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

9. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    [​IMG] /me raises my glass in toast to Wildfire as well. :D

Nice idea, Yerril and very accurate,but what about the dudette of the week? Surely there are enough interesting females around sorcerers.

So, I'm looking forward to next week's SP-dude and SP-dudette :p

[edit: so dudes are men and women? emancipation rules :shake: ]

[ October 28, 2002, 15:45: Message edited by: Uytuun ]

10. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

lol, I may have been temporarily drunk on nitrogen at that point. :p

However, when I say dudes, women are included in this word. I may well make this a weekly thing, in which case, try and impress me!

Oh, and I am not ass-kissing, honestly! I truly do salute Wildfire! :D :D ;) ;) :p :p

11. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    *couchsuckup*

12. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

You forgot one thing Sir Yerril.

Wildfire is a Star Wars fan. That's a great quality :grin: .

13. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Star Wars? Please! Do not get TeenyS on the subject! We get enough of it at school! No!!

*croaks and falls out of the chair*

I need another Hard Drive - I've run out of room :o

14. Big B Gems: 27/31

[​IMG] "croaks and falls out of chair"

Apparently someone found your lack of faith disturbing :grin: .

15. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I doubt it!

I'm athiest :p

though my mother denies that I am :(

16. Big B Gems: 27/31

I wasn't referring to religion.

I was alluding to a SW scene where an Imperial Officer bad mouths the force and starts getting choked to death by Darth Vader (who is standing ten feet away). :evil: During the scene, big DV tells the officer he finds his lack of faith disturbing.

17. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Er... yes

I have never seen SW and don't intend to, many people praise it while my opinion is best not spoken

18. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    You have *no* idea what a poor choice you made, Sir Yerril. The irony will hit you in the head like a brick, once you get it. :shake:

[ October 28, 2002, 22:52: Message edited by: Taluntain ]

19. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

8people: if you're reading this right now, check your PM immediately, please.

I am doing a forum adventure like 8people's in CS. I hope everyone will find it interesting (and much better than 8people's, of course. ;) :p :D )

20. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Hmm, yeah right, C'J

The bringer of one thing always does the way it was intended - therefor the way is not neccesserily the best but the way of right which often turns out to be the best :p

C'J: If *you* are reading this chack your PMs :p

[ October 28, 2002, 23:40: Message edited by: 8people ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.